cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bareMinerals Longwear lipstick in the shade petal

heatherlabelle1
Nailing It

Hello! I was kindly sent the bareMinerals longwear lipstick in the shade ‘petal’ to try.

It really is a gorgeous product and I have honestly worn it every day since I received it!

It feels really comfortable on the lips and has a lovely creamy consistency as you apply it. It dries down to a matt finish, but without drying out your lips. I find that some long wear lip products can crack and look cakey but this lipstick doesn’t do that. It wears evenly and I can wear it for a good few hours without the need to reapply.

The shade is so natural and very flattering. A perfect handbag lipstick for everyday and I think it would be a beautiful bridal colour to wear, as it looks so natural and healthy.

I love the sleek packaging and will definitely be trying more products from bareMinerals. 

B8B33A6C-F8DC-4FDF-83AD-F90323114838.jpeg

I have a review on my YouTube @heatherlabelle1 #bareminerals #newonyou #lipstick #makeup #longwear #baremineralslipstick

12 REPLIES 12

Re: bareMinerals Longwear lipstick in the shade petal

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@heatherlabelle1 gorgeous color and it definately looks good on you too!

cazandbobwatson
Nailing It

suits you!

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Looks really good on you! Can you post a link to your youtube video? Smiley Happy

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

The colour really suits you @heatherlabelle1  I'm still waiting for mine to turn up.  

Community Manager
Community Manager

So glad you liked it @heatherlabelle1, the colour looks lovely on you!

Would love to see your YouTube video 😊

heatherlabelle1
Nailing It
Hello, I was very kindly sent this lipstick to try by Debenhams beauty club 💄 this is my review ✨ The product is listed as £20 on Debenhams website (18/01/19) #baremineralsuk #debenhams #lipstick

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@heatherlabelle1 So nice to see a video review! Loved it, especially you showing reapplication in action. xx

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Loved watching the video @heatherlabelle1  😊

@EllenL  Mine still hasn't turned up yet, I'm beginning to think it might have got lost!  

Highlighted

heatherlabelle1
Nailing It

I hope you get it soon, I really love this lipstick and even had a lady ask me what I was wearing!