cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YSL Sample Review

Tizme
Getting Lippy

Ok, so my first review.  I just found, yes found my iddy biddy sample on the sofa. (I've been at my daughters doing nanny duty in exchange for food. ) My lovely hubby left me a note after a night with the last of the summer wine gang (over 60's) saying P.S there's a package for you and it smells lovely, Don't use it otherwise i'l have to say you smell lovely too!

I'm over the moon, it may be small 1.4 ml but it smells divine. I love YSL anyway so may be a bit biased. It's musky but fresh with orange and citrus when it first goes on then bursts into a gorgeous array of hints of lavender and vanilla.  It drifts off from being a huge burst when first used to a lovely subtle fragrance that just oozes relaxation, wild gardens, deserted beaches ( with a cocktail of course) and lazy end of summer days. Will be putting this sample safely away with my Favourites as it is such a small sample and i don't want to waste it till i can get some more. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: YSL Sample Review

KikaSte
Perfectly Primed

Was it Libre?

Mid12
Multimasker

@Tizme congratulations dear u got it 👏👏😊

Highlighted

Tizme
Getting Lippy

It was/is, it came in a black envelope and is a small vial inside a cardboard slip. I was disappointed with the size but definitely not with the scent. 

Galara01
Living the Highlight

@Tizme  Yes ,if its LIBRE  its gorgeous and definitely on my wish list ,have you seen the bottle ?, it's a keeper when all the perfume has gone