cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Works of Art Perfume Bottles

Galara01
Going Pro

I saw a post the other day from @Areej  who was asking about every ones favourite perfume bottles and it reminded me that I'd seen these gorgeous  Bvlgari Le Gemme ones in Selfridge's, to my eye they were works of art in themselves but out of my price range ,the SA let me photograph them as that would be the nearest I would get to having one Smiley Happy Exclusive to  Selfridges, Harrods & Harvey Nick's IMG-20190919-WA0004.jpgMen's FragrancesIMG-20190919-WA0005.jpgLadies setIMG-20190919-WA0003.jpgLadies FragrancesIMG-20190919-WA0002.jpgBvlgari Display

26 REPLIES 26
Highlighted

Re: Works of Art Perfume Bottles

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

They look so unique and different @Galara01 

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

My husband has a perfume from them but it’s so intense that it gives me a headache ! @Galara01 

Galara01
Going Pro

@Shafaqshehzad  That's what caught my eye but the prices  are off the scale ,Melvin ,the SA in Selfridge's was lovely though & he sprayed the mens fragrance Tyger on my husband it was gorgeous but I was already wearing something so I didnt get a spray .No samples of these though Smiley Sad

Galara01
Going Pro

@Shafaqshehzad  Intense perfume isn't for everyone, thing is you can't really do half a spray 

Alison01
Nailing It

@Galara01      My daughters and I chatted to the SA in Selfridges (Trafford Centre) about this range a couple of weeks back.   The beautiful bottles caught our eye straight away.   I don’t mind paying a price for my favourite perfumes, but these were  waaay out of my price range.       The SA took time to talk us through the different fragrances and whilst there was a citrus based one that I thought was quite nice,  if I’m honest, they were not really my thing  (cough, cough ..  my bank account was relieved 😳).   

Galara01
Going Pro

Hi @Alison01  Was it Melvin by any chance  ? He is lovely & says these perfumes are selling well & one fragrance had to be restocked  I can't remember which one it was .Anyway I feel the same as you ,gorgeous bottles but out of my price range when there are so many mid priced perfumes out there that are  fabulous too 

Alison01
Nailing It

Hi @Galara01      She was a young SA (definitely didn’t look like a Melvin).    Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about her product line, but sadly (for me), at £240 a bottle, no amount of expert sales technique was going to persuade me.  

I did visit the Estée Lauder counter though 😊.     

TH130199
High Brow

Wow! I’ve never seen fragrance packaging like this.. they look so cool! @Galara01 

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

That right @Galara01 

i don’t like such intense perfumes 

let it be on my husband 

and they are expensive no doubt