cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Urban decay naked honey palette review and wear test

Rahma
Multimasker

Thank You Debenhams Beauty Club  For Choosing Me To Review This Gorgeous Palette  Naked Honey Eye Shadow Palette 11.4G - Urban Decay ##. I Don’t Own Any Eyeshadow Palette From This Brand Actually , So I Really Wanted To Get This So bad When It Launched, But For Some Reason I Couldn’t ..Finally I Got The Chance To Try This Stunning Palette..

This Palette Feels Luxurious From The Packaging To The Product Itself .. I Am So Obsessed With How Beautiful This Packaging Is..Its Really Slim And Compact, Also Has A Mirror Which Makes It Easy And Great For Traveling.

It Offers 12 Colours All Along The Neutral Spectrum With A Mix Of Shimmer And Matte So It’s Really Easy To Create A Number Of Different Eye Looks.

All Of The Shades Are Creamy, Buttery And Easy To Blend. The Foils And Shimmer Shadows Are Very Pigmented And They Apply Like A Dream..The Mattes Are A Little Less Pigmented, But Are Buildable. These Buttery, Pigmented Shadows Will Work Beautifully On Any Skin.

I Would Prefer To Wear These Colours/ This Palette During Day Time, As The Metalic/ Foil Shades Would Look More Pretty During The Day.

I Would Highly Recommend This To Anyone Who's Looking To Get An Eyeshadow Palette, As These Shades Can Be Worn Day And Night And Would Compliment Most Skin Tones Too.
And It Would Even Make The Best Gift.  

Have You Tried Any Eyeshadows From This Brand?

(AD GIFTED)

9A3CEFFE-4FCB-4567-8996-F3D32E5A38C0.jpeg

0A550E1E-4848-437E-8D6E-20F521A7A98B.jpeg

E25113A4-0E50-458E-8B8A-5ED90C9458E7.jpeg

658B3525-CF55-4CCB-81EA-6DD16579C207.jpeg

3A349915-7494-4BDC-B32E-A34EEEEBEA48.jpeg

69652E7F-2B1D-47D0-83D1-41195B45EB8D.jpeg

7F532A03-E9F9-4285-9D35-5CC09D7F99E6.jpeg

226B9CC9-FCAD-4609-B8B1-509A22670B1C.jpeg

25 REPLIES 25

Re: Urban decay naked honey palette review and wear test

donster
Living the Highlight

@Rahma  congratulations lovely on being selected. Beautiful pics and fantastic review, I love the look you have created. This palette looks amazing, its at the top of my list this year.... if I can wait that long! Heart

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@Rahma Congrats on getting this palette and I love how you've not gone and used the famous shade "Honey" as most have would do/have like myself! Both looks are absolutely stunning on your skintone 😍

Highlighted

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

Fabulous review, @Rahma πŸ–€

And the pictures are absolutely beautiful!

KikaSte
Perfectly Primed

@Rahma I love the looks you have created!!! Wonderful review!!! Smiley Happy

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@Rahma  Congratulations on getting opportunity and thanks for sharing your review and pix 😍❀️❀️ You have created beautiful eye looks with this palette 😍❀️

Annmac
Going Pro

@Rahma lovely review and great photos, your look is so different to most of the others I've seen using the darker shades, beautiful ❀

Galara01
Going Pro

@Rahma  What an amazing review & stunning photos ,just gorgeous, Thank you ❀

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Rahma  very happy you got it congrates love the eyelook silvery one😍😍

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

You look beautiful @Rahma