cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Too Faced Damn Girl mascara review

Areej
Multimasker

@DaisyCR Loved your review, that mascara looks amazing I can’t wait till mine arrives and I get to test it out ❤️

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR This review makes me smile and want to purchase it ASAP! You look amazing and those lashes are just wow 😍

EmaSullivan
Living the Highlight

@DaisyCR  Damn girl! 😍

That looks really good! Im in the same lash boat 😂 it looks amazing in your pictures!!

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

Looks amazing on your lashes 😍 ahhh I neeed to try this out 🤩

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pineapple wrote:

@DaisyCR That review put a big smile on my face, so fun and cheery!!! Woman Very HappyHeart Does this mean you're never complaining about your eyelashes again??? We need to have Taryn keep track of this!!!!!!!

I LOVE MINE TO BITS AND I'VE ONLY USED IT ONCE! THANK YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! Heart

Hahaha -  @TazK is right... Guess it means I'll have to use this one daily!! x

Community Manager
Community Manager

@donster wrote:

@DaisyCR Fabulous review and beautiful pics! I cannot wait to receive mine, so excited to be reviewing it!

Love your nails! gorgeous colour Heart  

Thank you! And @Beauty1 - I need to think of a fun summer colour for the next nail appointment! Xx

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR Oh so if any of those 100 New on You mascaras go missing we know where they've gone!!! Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Michele82
Multimasker

@DaisyCR  Very informative and detailed review. The name is very appealing, I have to say “Damn Girl, your eyelashes rock with this mascara!” 😁🥰

Lovely pictures. 📸