cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too Faced Damn Girl mascara review

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys! I've just tried out the soon-to-launch Damn Girl mascara from Too Faced, and it's left my lashes lengthy and thicky ready for a rave review!

IMG_1282.JPG

At first glance, the mascara wand looked so thick it was almost daunting! I was quite skeptical about how this would glide through my masculine eyelashes and imagined I'd get black all over my eyes. However, one coat done and I was so impressed that this was a mess-free application! My lashes looked long, semi-thick, and overall just quite nice.

THEN, I applied a second coat and realised this mascara is EVERYTHING it's hyped up to be. Without getting clumpy and unnatural, my lashes honestly look thicker and longer than they can with most other mascaras. Damn girl, they thick!

Image from iOS - 2019-07-03T101823.414.jpg

Essentially, this is enough for me to recommend this mascara to someone alone, because I genuinely moan about my poor excuse of eyelashes way too much; but this mascara hides that fact.

BAE5FB4A-F13A-44FA-A0B8-728CF6221910.JPG

It's pretty to look at, with its pink and almost diamond-like shaped exterior. And of course, Too Faced have smashed it yet again with a great product name - one of my favourite things about the brand.

I'd highly recommend for those who want some serious va-va-voom in their lashes - anyone who wants thickness and length minus the falsies.

I hope those of you that reviewed it love it as much as I do!

Hang tight - it's launching very soon!

17 REPLIES 17

Re: Too Faced Damn Girl mascara review

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR That review put a big smile on my face, so fun and cheery!!! Woman Very HappyHeart Does this mean you're never complaining about your eyelashes again??? We need to have Taryn keep track of this!!!!!!!

I LOVE MINE TO BITS AND I'VE ONLY USED IT ONCE! THANK YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! Heart

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  wow dammm girl you look good🤣🤣

I wasnt lucky enough to get picked but congrates who did💕

@DaisyCR you always look stunning😍

donster
Living the Highlight

@DaisyCR Fabulous review and beautiful pics! I cannot wait to receive mine, so excited to be reviewing it!

Love your nails! gorgeous colour Heart  

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR , sounds as though you've found your holy grail in mascara now! Lovely review, really pleased it worked for you. Love the nail colour, it's great. Smiley Happy

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  🙌 looks amazing! 

Anniie
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR loveee your review and the pictures are stunning! Those lashes and that Glow! Just the best combo! 😍😍😍😍 ill have to check it out now, i love a good mascara! 

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pineapple wrote:

@DaisyCR That review put a big smile on my face, so fun and cheery!!! Woman Very HappyHeart Does this mean you're never complaining about your eyelashes again??? We need to have Taryn keep track of this!!!!!!!

I LOVE MINE TO BITS AND I'VE ONLY USED IT ONCE! THANK YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! Heart

I'll give it a couple of days 😉 x

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@TazK Hahaha, are we allowed to bet on it?? Woman Wink xx

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR 

Loved your review and pics. Your lashes look soo long...RESULT!!