Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Tiffany & Co Sheer

Priya_13
Going Pro

15496548193514844865070779641377.jpg

Firstly I would like to thank Debenhams Beauty club for their generosity in such a lovely product to review.

1. What do I love and why?

Firstly the bottle is gorgeous, so simple and classy. The fragrance is light, fresh and feminine. I like it because it's subtle but distinct. 

2. How would you describe the smell?

It's like the first signs of spring, sorry to be cheesy but it has a very light floral and fruity touch. The scents I detect is rose and a touch of citrus. 

3. Top tip for long lasting perfume.

I tend to wear a lot of perfume. I were it on my pulse points, spritz it and walk into it and a little bit in my hair. 

4. Yes, I would recommend to a friend especially for the summer months and to take on holiday. I think it would suit all ages too, it has universal appeal. 

Overall I would have been happy to buy this for myself or as a gift. 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Tiffany & Co Sheer

Sabina123
Multimasker

I really like this one too-always spray a bit when i'm in store!!

Pineapple
Multimasker

Have you tried the original too? Do you know how they compare, I keep meaning to spray both at the same time and forget! Woman LOLHeart

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

love this smell, i have a minature and keeping it for special ocasions xx

Priya_13
Going Pro

@Pineapple  I have miniature bottle of the original and it is a lot sweeter. The notes are floral but not rose and it is muskier. It's stronger too and lasts longer than the sheer. I think it's on offer at Debenhams too, I'm sure there is £15 off at the moment. It would be difficult to choose one over the other. It's all about preference. 

Pineapple
Multimasker

@Priya_13 I had a sample of the original too and I felt like I needed more out of it. Maybe I need to try the Intense Smiley Happy. I imagine Sheer will be perfect in hot summer days. x

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your review @Priya_13, really glad you liked it! I think it's a great Summer fragrance, as it sounds a lot lighter than the Original?