cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Tiffany&Co Sheer EDT

Loulabella
Getting Lippy

What a lovely surprise to be chosen to review this beautiful perfume. I waited before reviewing to ensure that I gave it a full test drive - and it didn't disappoint. 

Fistly the packaging is gorgeous. It comes in a substantial box in the iconic Tiffany aqua with navy lettering. Inside, cradled in the base is a heavy cut crystal bottle, with a silver collar engraved with the Tiffany name. This is seriously classy packaging. Elegant, timeless yet also modern.

The fragrence itself lasted surprisingly well for an EDT. Far beyond the usual 1-2 hours. My husband noticed! Shock! He said it smelled summery and flowery. One daughter commented it smelled lovely while the other immediately wanted it for herself. No surprise there - she appreciates quality! The fragrence is soft, light, fresh and softly floral. It has a subtle warm woody undertone. 

I find fragrence lasts well when sprayed on pulse points, hair and clothes. I particuarly find that I smell it better on myself when I spray it on my clothes. This was no exception.

I would certainly recommend this perfume. The packaging screams quality and the fragrence is sophisticated, subtle and modern.