cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review: Renergie Yeux Multi-Glow Eye Cream

KashK
Getting Lippy

I was lucky to be given the opportunity to test the Lancome Renergie Yeux Multi-Glow Eye Cream. I know this is a while after I received the product but I wanted to give it time to see the benefits! The cream comes in a lovely pot and is a baby pink colour. I love the texture, its not thin and runny or too thick. I apply a raisin sized amount using my weakest finger around my eyes, so beneath the brow bone and along the eye socket in a gentle tapping motion until absorbed, which does not take long at all. It instantly leaves your eyes looking brighter and glowy. After using this eye cream for quite a while now the dryness under my eyes has gone and I don't have a tight feeling around my eyes anymore. Its great as a base before concealer, as I still do suffer from dark circles. My eyes are much brighter and look less tired than before and I also feel that the fine lines around my eyes are also less visible. I am loving the results of using this wonderful eye cream and will continue using it, I would definitely recommend using this for ladies over 60, I think its great! Smiley HappyHeart 

Eye cream 1.jpgLancome Renergie Yeux Multi-Glow Eye CreamEye cream 2.jpgMy fine lines are less visible!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Review: Renergie Yeux Multi-Glow Eye Cream

Zuzu
High Brow

Ohhh nice one! Thanks for sharing @KashK ❤

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@KashK  well done! 💃 Fab reveiw! Sounds great, actually might try & get a sample in store, I'm 25 & could do with this for my fine lines & super dark baggy under eyes🙈😅Enjoy😁

donster
Living the Highlight

@KashK  great review! x

DebraLynn1
Fresh Face

I may be best to anything Lancome as I think all the products I've used over the years from creams to make-up to Perfume I love. Some may say we'll its expensive but you only get what you pay for. I love the packinging of Lancome too. Love the signiture of the Rose. My favorite creme I've bought so far is the Hydra zen NeuroCalm it's an anti stress creme. I love the smell everything about it I use it daily as a moisturiser. I haven't tried the multi eye glow creme yet but I certainly will as what I've read so far it sounds very good. I am new to the community chat in Debenham great idea.