cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Review - Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment

Lindsay2
Getting Lippy

@Pineapple Thank you!  Sorry the photos haven't uploaded properly, I was having loads of issues with it on their website. They were showing as there before I posted, but then they disappeared again! Hopefully they'll show up at some point! I'm going to post them on my Instagram later, if you'd like to see them, my insta is lindsayrichardson26

I loved the product overall but was gutted that it broke me out, I'm pleased it has worked for your skin x😃

Lindsay2
Getting Lippy

@BeautySeeker-03 Thank you so much, so kind of you! Sorry the pictures haven't uploaded properly, was having loads of issues with it on their website, the layout has gone crazy as well! Hopefully they'll reappear at some point!

I'm going to post the pictures on my Instagram later, if you'd like to see them, my insta is lindsayrichardson26

x😃

Betty1
Multimasker

@Lindsay2 a lot of others have the same problem waiting for the photos to upload, I think that they do eventually upload, not sure why it happens! 😁 

Lindsay2
Getting Lippy

@Betty1 yeah I've just noticed that, I'm glad it's not just me!

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Lindsay2 We're all different, can't have one thing work for all! Smiley Happy

@Lindsay2 @Betty1 The pictures need to be approved by the admins until you reach a certain rank on here.

Lindsay2
Getting Lippy

@Pineapple Thanks for letting me know, I didn't realise that.

Highlighted

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Lindsay2 You'll get there soon Smiley Happy. Then photos appear instantly!