Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review - Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment

Lindsay2
Nailing It

IMG_20190615_212118.jpg

Hi everyone!

IMG_20190615_212136.jpg

IMG_20190604_202738.jpgBeforeIMG_20190604_193440.jpgAfterFirstly I would like to thank the Beauty Club for choosing me to test this product.

I've been using this product for a good few days now, here's my review:

What do you love about Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment and why?

The first thing I noticed was how nice the packaging of the product was, the pump is designed so that it only dispenses a small amount at a time, so I think this product will last a while. The cream feels really nourishing and soothing once you apply it to your skin, and I absolutely love the scent,  almost spa like. I suffer from really dry, blemish prone skin and I was pleased to see an improvement even the next morning, my skin felt softer, more nourished and it had a glow to it which I was really pleased about. I found too I only need a small amount of the cream as a little goes a long way.

Would you recommend Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment to a friend and why?

It would depend on their skin type. The only drawback I found for me which I was disappointed about was that it broke me out a bit on some areas of my face (I tend to find that with quite a few products as my skin is sensitive and prone to blemishes, so it could be just me!). If you were looking to really nourish and brighten your skin, I would definitely recommend this product. Although the product is expensive, it does feel a treat for the skin overall.

Hope this review is helpful if you're looking to purchase this product.

16 REPLIES 16

Re: Review - Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Lindsay2  thaks for review cant see the pics 

But do enjoy xx

Im testing mine aswrl will post review nextweek😍

Betty1
Multimasker

@Lindsay2 great review 

Zuzu
Multimasker

@Lindsay2 thanks for sharing your review 💕

Highlighted

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Lindsay2 Thank you for the review, waiting for photos! Smiley Happy So unfortunate it broke you out, I've found it actually has been very calming for my skin. xx

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

@Lindsay2  fab detailed honest reveiw😁🙌 will pop back to see pictures when they upload😁

Lindsay2
Nailing It

@Boss786 Thank you. Sorry the pics haven't shown up, I was having a lot of issues with uploading, it was showing them as there before I posted, but then they seemed to have disappeared again! Hopefully they'll show up at some point! I'm going to post them on my Instagram later, if you'd like to see them, my insta is @lindsayrichardson26.

I look forward to reading you review soon x 😃

Lindsay2
Nailing It

@Betty1 Thank you so much! Sorry the pictures haven't uploaded properly, I was having loads of issues with it, the layout of the post has gone crazy as well! Hopefully they'll show up at some point!  I'm going to post the pictures on my Instagram later, if you'd like to see them, my insta is lindsayrichardson26

x😃

Lindsay2
Nailing It

@Zuzu Thank you! x 😃

Lindsay2
Nailing It