cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Review: Clarins Restorative Rose Radiance Cream

nyltiakc
Getting Lippy

Hi everyone! I was lucky enough to be selected to review the brand new Clarins restorative rose radiance cream (received it on a Monday too, what a great way to start the week Heart ). I'd like to thank @EllenL and Debenhams for giving beauty lovers like myself the opportunity to try different products.

I've been using the moisturiser for about 4 days now and absolutely loving it. I have normal to dry skin so I usually go for a medium to thick consistency - it's always quite difficult to find the perfect one as sometimes they are too sticky. This moisturiser is easy to blend in and quickly absorbs into the skin, the texture more on the luxurious side (not like gel or lotion, I'd say it's thicker, kind of like a body butter) which I love - no sticky feeling at all, definitely a keeper!

It has a lovely subtle rose scent to it, quite botanical and not like cheap perfume, which is always a plus. However, if you have very sensitive skin, I would probably stay away from any fragrant that is artificial. 

The moisturiser has a slight rosy tint, perfect as a day cream - it looks bright in the jar but once it's blended in, it's very subtle and SO beautiful, think rose salve lip balm sort of light, subtle tint but on your face. I've never tried any moisturiser with a slight tint (unless it's a sheen, shimmer or corrector) before but I might have been converted now! It's very subtle, gives you a bit of glow and colour - perfect for days when you've only had 2 hours of sleep yet still want to look awake/ on top of things.

My favourite thing about this moisturiser is definitely the plumping and brightening effect it gives. I'm quite young but always try to opt for anti-ageing products whenever I can as I have some wrinkles and rather dry skin sometimes. I can tell that my skin looks plumper, smoother and brighter just after application, it's almost like a Smashbox primer - I don't wear foundation but I reckon this would be a great primer! It's still early days so I will have to wait and see (perhaps in 2-4 weeks)! But for now, this is a dream day moisturiser for me - extra points if they make one with SPF 30 (hopefully they will Heart).

I've recommended this to my mum and a few friends who are bit concerned with dullness and wrinkles - honestly can't stop raving about this (it's all over my Instagram stories!). My mate just bought it and will see how it goes. Looking forward to see the effect in a few more weeks and how she finds this product!

Image-23.jpgImage-21.jpg

Kaitlyn x
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Review: Clarins Restorative Rose Radiance Cream

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@nyltiakc  Congrats on getting chosen to review this. So glad its working nicely on you skin and you are enjoying it xx

Galara01
Going Pro

@nyltiakc  I was also lucky  enough to be selected for the Rose Radiance cream & absolutely love it Heart I'm more your mums age & am confident that she & her friends will love it too 

nyltiakc
Getting Lippy

Ah glad that you're enjoying it too! Definitely need to get my mum one Smiley Happy 

Kaitlyn x

nyltiakc
Getting Lippy

@Ashli  Thank you! So excited to see how it goes after a few weeks Smiley Happy xx

Kaitlyn x

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@nyltiakc congratulations on being selected! Glad it works for you😊

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@nyltiakc  Amazing to know how good it’s being for you. Congrats on being chosen and Tks for the review. 😉

KarenBaaaa
Getting Lippy

Excellent review.  Thanks for sharing!

MFBeauty1
Beauty Icon

Good review! It sounds really nice on the skin x