cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perfume testers winners

ravishingrab
Total Glossip

I was wondering if the tester winners for both perfumes selected? Gucci and Abercrombie?

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Perfume testers winners

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@ravishingrab  Yes both have been selected people have posted on the freebie sites with there selection emails. 

Hopefully you get a New on you soon 😊

Kshama88
Nailing It

@SophieG1 that's great. Congratulations to all selected lovelies 👍👍❤️❤️ my bad 😕didn't get any 😀😀

DalilaSeca
Nailing It

I never get any notifications on anything that I enter how can i check the winners, they never announce it on the contest page.

I probably didn't win but still would like to  check.

ravishingrab
Total Glossip

I really wanted to win. Better luck next time !

DalilaSeca
Nailing It

Same, I entered various contest and never won anything. Hopefully I'll be lucky one day.

Galara01
Perfectly Primed

@DalilaSeca  You will always recieve a private message asking for your details if you have been selected ,never give up entering your time will come & it's fun to try 

DalilaSeca
Nailing It

Thank you for letting me know, I always enter so I'm sure that one day for sure I'll be lucky to win Smiley Happy

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@DalilaSeca  They used to announce which was nice but now they private message so we only when people put reviews up that they have been selected or the regulars will say I got selected. 

DalilaSeca
Nailing It

yes, unfortunately as announcing was way easier as we are never sure if the winners have been selected or not.