cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

New Hello Happy Benefit Flawless Foundation Shade 4

Amber88
Getting Lippy

• What do you love about the foundation and why? The foundation is firm and not too runny which is perfect for me! I also love how light it is on the skin and how incredible the coverage is. 

• How does this compare to the foundation you used before? I actually think its quite similar to my bare minerals liquid foundation I am using at the moment but almost more foamy and less liquid making it feel more matt on the skin. 

• What are your tips for applying this foundation? ALWAYS moisturise before! It also helps the foundation cover the open pores. I tend to use a silicon sponge then blend with a brush! works an absolute treat. (Can I just say the after foundation image is after 2 tiny pumps of the foundation!)

• Would you recommend this foundation to a friend, and why? 100%, the colours are amazing and it feels so light on the skin. The coverage is also amazing which for when I have breakouts, is completely necessary! 

• Please include a photo of a look you’ve created using your new foundation!

FullSizeRender.jpegBefore Hello Happy FoundationFullSizeRender-1.jpegAfter Hello Happy FoundationIMG_0190.jpegThe cutest bottle design!

17 REPLIES 17

Re: New Hello Happy Benefit Flawless Foundation Shade 4

Zuzu
High Brow

I'm glad that you recomend this foundation 💕 waiting for the pictures to load @Amber88 ❤ thanks for sharing your review

Amber88
Getting Lippy

I am not sure why they are taking so long to load, but I am hoping they will! the coverage is amazing! @Zuzu xx

Zuzu
High Brow

@Amber88 i think it's to do with the rank 💕 hopefully they will appear in the next few hrs 💕

Amber88
Getting Lippy

If they do not load, go to my profile, and view all images and they are visible on there!! @Zuzu xx

Zuzu
High Brow

@Amber88 i loveeeeee that coverage!! I'm tempted to buy this foundation 😍

Amber88
Getting Lippy

100% worth a try, I have always been stuck on mac sculpt and I'm so glad I have found amazing alternatives! @Zuzu <3 

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

Good review! Can’t wait for the photos to load x 

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

@Amber88lovely review, thanks for recommending enjoy🙌 looking forward to seeing you're pictures😁🤳

Kshama88
Nailing It

Am gonna try it soon, thanks for sharing. Hopefully I will get my exact shade. 😊😍