cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW Bare Mineral BarePRO Lipstick- Shade Petal

Carys96
Multimasker

I was so excited when I was given this opportunity to review the new Bare Minerals BarePRO Lipstick in shade Petal 

I have never used an Bare Minerals products before! 

To start, the shade Petal, is the perfect deep nude shade that can be used on all skin tones which is great, I was a little skeptical that it may wash my skin out as I have quite fair skin but it actually did the opposite! What I loved about this product was how easy the application was, it’s a lovely creamy texture and quite moisturising! I was quite surprised when I let it settle on my lips as I didn’t expect it to be matte but I found that it dried as a matte lipstick would on my lips which is probably the only thing that I slightly disliked about this lipstick, but that is easily solved by adding a little clear lip balm underneath, which I did the second time I wore it and it didn’t affect the look just kept my lips more moisturised rather than a matte look (which I personally prefer but it is personal preference of course). Another thing I loved was that it didn’t actually feel like I have any lipstick on it was that lightweight which was great! 

The staying power of this lipstick I personally think is really good! I most recent time I wore it was on Saturday to a gig at Wembley where I was standing. I applied at 5pm before we went for food and it stayed on my lips throughout eating and drinking. I did re apply a little onto my lips before the show, as I had wiped my mouth after eating. It was still on my lips at 1am and it was at that point I removed it before going to bed and it was still going strong on my lips which was great!! 

My top tip for making the lipstick last would be to ensure that your lips are moisturised and apply, I wouldn’t say there are any more tips as that’s all I did and it lasted really well! 

I would definitely recommend this product to a friend as it is such a lovely shade, lovely application and great staying power! I think I’m going to invest in another shade I loved it that much!986C2DBA-30C3-40E8-B1DD-EC692F828860.jpeg

51D9B338-8EEE-4F77-ACEC-6CC86EB0F0D1.jpeg

4707F6E7-D49E-4EF7-B624-5D7B58038C31.jpeg

17 REPLIES

Re: NEW Bare Mineral BarePRO Lipstick- Shade Petal

Paula1994
Multimasker

I have a mini of this exact lipstick and shade and love it too. it stays so well for many hours, very pigmented and non drying. xx

Carys96
Multimasker

@Paula1994  So lovely isn’t it!! 

I will definitely be buying more shades! x

SophieG1
Multimasker

It really suits you 😍

Highlighted

Pineapple
Multimasker

Love your review Heart (and hair!). That tip is great, I've been using lip balm under lipsticks too recently, winter is so harsh on them. x

Suzy
Multimasker

@Carys96 

This looks a lovely shade and really suits your complexion. I usually need to apply clear lip balm before applying a matte lipstick too. Good review. 

Carys96
Multimasker

@SophieG1 Thank you so much! 🥰

Carys96
Multimasker

@Pineapple Thank you! My ever changing hair 🤣🧡 with most lipsticks I apply lip balm because I hate dry lips! 

Carys96
Multimasker

@Suzy Thank you! I loved testing the lipstick and writing the review! 🥰x

Suzy
Multimasker

@Carys96  glad you enjoyed! I think reviews are great when you can see the pros and cons of a product. Gives an informed  choice to whether you purchase or not.