Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

NAKED RELOADED PALETTE REVIEW 😍πŸ”₯

Ninashabani
Getting Lippy

B6917FB7-247B-4122-AB9F-3B356EA3830A.jpeg

I was one of the lucky 100 to receive this and let me just say - I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PALETTE!!  Out of all of the eyeshadow palettes I own (32 πŸ˜‚) this is one of the best neutral palettes in terms of pigmentation, blendability and versatility! There are shade combinations for a more natural everyday look aswell as shimmers and glitters for a soft glam🀩I’d recommend this palette for beginners and more skilled artists alike!

My favourite shade is this shimmery rust colour called β€œReputation” - I’ve packed it on my lid in my cut crease look Smiley Happy 

Not to mention that they’ve ditched the chunky plastic packaging in favour of a much sleeker, thinner and rounded design (the outside is literally as soft as a pillowπŸ˜‚β€οΈ)  Bare in mind you don’t get a brush with this palette (bad news if you like the Naked brushes 😒) but the rest of the palette totally makes up for it in my eyes 😁

Thank you @EllenL for the chance to review this gorgeous palette 😊

8 REPLIES 8

Re: NAKED RELOADED PALETTE REVIEW 😍πŸ”₯

BeautyWithin1
Nailing It

Lovelyy review

Sabina123
Going Pro

Loved how you've done your eyes!

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

Gorgeous look 😍

camrose
Winging It

Your make up looks lovely, such nice shades you have used. I love your highlight on the brow bone.

Humma
Getting Lippy

I love it. It looks perfect 😍

Bp1234
Total Glossip

@Ninashabani beautiful eyes- I love the clean cut of the edges! And your brows are amazing!

FlowerGirl1
Winging It

Very nice

Ninashabani
Getting Lippy

Thanks so much everyone xxx