Love your review  so detailed โค might give it a go  after reading this 

Re: My Shiseido WASO Beauty Sleeping Gel Face Mask Review

Ashli
Multimasker

@Babymaker Harvey Nichols do x

Pineapple
Multimasker

@Ashli @Julia Aw you are so nice Heart. I'm so happy everyone's enjoying the review,  I wish I could gift that mask to all of you! Definitely try to at least grab a sample if you find any counters nearby,  I'm sure you'd love it too ๐Ÿ˜.

Priya_13
Multimasker

Thank you @Pineapple for the detailed review. It's great to read an honest opinion especially before investing in a product. I hate to think of the money I have wasted on products over the years  and they have done nothing or not suited my skin. 

Pineapple
Multimasker

@Priya_13 I know, it's horrible to pick up something supposed to be great just to turn out bad for you. There are so many creams that turn my face into an oil slick overnight,  it's not nice.

Glad we can get samples to try nowadays at least Smiley Happy.

Angela224
Blending In

Thanks for sharing your review,  like other readers I think I'll add this to my wish list,  it sounds great. 

Pineapple
Multimasker

@Angela224 Definitely try it at some point! I still love it! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you so much for such an incredibly detailed review @Pineapple ๐Ÿ˜Š I absolutely loved reading this and hearing all your thoughts - you've sold it to me!! 

I love that you've shown the difference it's made on your skin over a few weeks, it's so good to see products that give results before investing in them.

Superstar! ๐ŸŒŸ

Pineapple
Multimasker

@EllenL I'm so happy you enjoyed it! Woman Very Happy I hope you love it just as much as I do if you decide to try it out. 

You're right it's good to form an opinion after using it for a while rather than initial honeymoon period.

For anyone interested, I still use it all the time and I still love the results on my skin! HeartHeartHeart I'm trying to get through all my other bits of face cream and then I'll be picking up some more WASO products Woman Happy.

rosiejo
Total Glossip

Love this review @Pineapple!