cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

My Review: Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Palette

Amber88
Getting Lippy

1. What do you love about the palette and why? I am absolutely obsessed with the new Naked Reloaded palette by Urban Decay! The pigmentation is insane and I absolutely adore all of the colours. 
  2. What are your favourite shades in the palette? My favourite shades have got to be  Bribe then layered with Angel Fire, Reputation and Boundaries for under the eyes! 
  3. What’s your top tip for creating a look with the palette? Definitely do not be afraid to mix the colours. I always find the perfect shade once I have played around with blends and mixing them together always creates the perfect unique shade. 
  4. Would you recommend this palette to a friend, and why?  YES 100%! The pigmentation is amazing so totally worth the money, and they last such a long time! I find the palette has a wide variety of shades for different colour lovers, literally catering for everyone!
  5. Please include a photo of a look you’ve created using your new palette! Please see attached! Im the girl in the middle!

Will try and upload close up pics this week! BUT ADORE THE PALETTE!

IMG_8804.JPGIMG_8897.jpeg

9 REPLIES 9

Re: My Review: Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Palette

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

Great review 😁 

Anniie
Beauty Icon

@Amber88 Thank u for the review xx💖

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Amber88  all these lovely reviews thku like i keep saying im gona need a dose if this pallete🤗

Vchristina1
Total Glossip

Fab review, was in two minds wether to purchase the pallet or not, but will actually do so now youve said how good it is Smiley Happy

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Amber88 Great review and you're gorgeous! Can't wait to see the close ups Smiley Happy. x

Amber88
Getting Lippy

don't be afraid to mix the shades! 

They look amazing when theyre blended together! xx

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Amber88  Angel fire is favourite shade out of the palette 😊 Great review x

Amber88
Getting Lippy