cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long time arriving

Melo249
Nailing It

Hi does anyone else find that when they order stuff from Debenhams that it takes a long time arriving. Every time I order makeup it takes over seven days even up to two weeks to arrive, compared to other sites even the ones with free postage only take three to four days. I sent for urban decay setting spray over a week ago and got a message today to say it is delayed so annoying.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Long time arriving

Galara01
Perfectly Primed

@Melo249  That's so frustrating ,thankfully whenever I've ordered on line the delivery has been really quick  hopefully you won't have to wait much longer 

neringa
Multimasker

That is definitely too long I would say. I never had this problem, just that couple times Hermes couriers lost my packages before.😒

If they picked your package from warehouse so then  it’s up to delivery company I guess. But anyway it shouldn’t take that long.🤔

I imagine that it’s so frustrating for you.

makeup-addict
Multimasker

@Melo249 sorry to hear you are having to wait a long time for your orders. They are normally quite quick for me, have you got a Debenhams close to you? I sometimes do click and collect and get a £5 voucher