cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lancome advanced genefique serum

Arches
Nailing It

So i recieved my lancome advanced genefique serum few days back,

i feel this will be unfair to do the full review hust ywt as its only been a few days since i used it so i decided to do a review now and then a proper review once i use it for a few weeks

i have previously been using  the original advanced genefique serum so i was extremely excited for the launch of new formula and i am extremely grateful to @TazK for the wonderful opportunity to try it out

1. How would I describe the serum? 

It comes in a cute bottle with a dispenser, 1-2 squirts are enough to cover whole of your face and neck

the serum itself is extremely light just like silk but at the same time it’s extremely hydrating it just melts in ur skin and absorbs

2. HOW would I describe it? 

Extremely light, hydrating, and fresh it just melts on ur skin the moment it touches ur skin and leaves ur skin feeling like silk

3. How would you describe in 3 words? 

Newer formula, hydrating, relaxing

4. If i would recommend to a friend or family and why? 

I definetly will recommend it to a friend and family , i have the original bottle and after trying the new bottle i feel its alot easier to apply, fresher leaves ur skin feeling cool and relaxed the moment you apply the serum, its advanced formula is suppose to help and protect your skin from aging, helps with hyper pigmentations, targets fine lines and wrinkles and fights tired and dull skin, i feel it will be unfair to review properly just yet so will update in few weeks time again when i start to see the effect as well, with only a few uses i can clearly say my skin feels alot fresher and brighter and i have an instant glow , and my friends and partner has already commented that my skin looks freshe

B1CF5F9F-1AAB-4D38-AEF5-42A29E6D60AD.jpeg

2CF42A6C-9074-4E98-A9D6-835CF4277C60.jpeg

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Lancome advanced genefique serum

Shafaqshehzad
Living the Highlight

Great to hear you liked the newer one!

waiting for the pics to upload

amd congratulations for being selected 🌟 @Arches 

would wait ant for the full review

Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Shafaqshehzad
Living the Highlight

@Arches  Just a quick question 

how long have you been using the older version? And how did it affect your skin!? 

How often do you use it !?

Arches
Nailing It

Shafaq i use it twice a day, once in morning before my moisturiser and once at night I believe with normal skin type u may not even need ur moisturiser but my skin is super dry so I definitely need to use both, i wish i would have come across it earlier but i met a lovely mua at trafford center and she recommended this to me but i have hardly used the original for a month may be, i have alot of hyperpigmentation due to pregnancy and breastfeeding, wont say its massivley improved but it hasnt got any worst and stopped there and then if u get what i mean so I definetly feel it has helped me in my case as i am still feeding my little one and i feel my skin was worsening darkening with every passing day, 

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Arches  Congrats on being chosen!!! I have also been selected and like you I’m also a big fan of the old version of Genifique. Tks for sharing your thoughts ☺️ I will give a full review in a few days 😉

Arches
Nailing It

Welldone xx i will be waiting for ur review, initial impressions did u like it? 

ardelle
Nailing It

@Arches  Great review, I received mine today and again love the packaging it feels v premium. Having used a estee lauder serum for years i am excited to see how the two compare

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Arches  I definitely like it. I’m already a big fan of the old version ☺️😉

Sophie37
Getting Lippy

Gorgeous photos! I too was chosen so am just awaiting delivery. Your brilliant review has made me even more excited!

Shafaqshehzad
Living the Highlight

Thank you @Arches  

i also have a little baby whom I’m still BF so my skin need TLC!