cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gucci Memoire

teejay20
Getting Lippy

Thank you so much for choosing me to win a Bottle of the new Gucci Memoire Bottle, I love it, I saw it in my Local Carlisle Debenhams store before receiving my gift win and thou omg looks lovelly and can not belive the price! so Thanks you x x. A winner here and winning fragrance thats going to be popular!

1. What do you love Gucci Memoire and why? I love the Bottle and packaging my favorite colours and reminds me of holidays iv taken to Medeterian which I have loved and enjoyed and get to experience new things tastes smells and experiences!.
  2. What fragrance do you usually wear? I usually wear John Paul Gautier when go out for Nights out and use in summer Bronze Goddess and Black Opium in winter!.
  3. How does this product differ to the ones you already wear? Is a strong musky where as John Paul Gautier is fruity linger number!.
  4. Would you recommend Gucci Memoire to a friend, and why? Yes ov course I would , who wouldnt?, its Gucci and its a stong linger musky flovour that grows on you!
  5. Please include a photo of Gucci Memoire in your review! Yes will do

JEANS 043.JPGGucci Memoire

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: Gucci Memoire

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

Good review! Glad your enjoying it 💗

DalilaSeca
Multimasker

Fab!!

Congrats on winning and i hope you enjoy Smiley Happy

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@teejay20  Congrats on being chosen and Tks for sharing your thoughts ☺️☺️☺️

TH130199
All Eyes on Me

Congrats on winning! You’ve written a lovely review xx @teejay20 

SammyS
Nailing It

Great review-.was gutted I couldn't get a sample of this in my local Debenhams so going to try another store in edinburgh tomorrow. As very keen to try it sounds lovely Smiley Happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was also chosen but still waiting for mine ..waiting in anticipation altho i had a test un store .

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was also chosen but still waiting for mine ..waiting in anticipation altho i had a test in store .