cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gucci Memoire Review

Becky09
Nailing It

Gucci.jpg

I was lucky enough to be selected to review the new unisex Gucci fragrance ‘Memoire’. I must admit I was intrigued by the concept of a unisex fragrance and was excited to see exactly how it performed. 

My initial reaction when opening the bottle was that the fragrance smelt somewhat woody and quite masculine, looking back I imagine this was probably due to the the Cedar wood and Sandalwood notes. I did however find that once I sprayed the fragrance directly onto my skin, the musky undertones lingered but the scent seemed to transform into a delicate, floral smell that was pleasantly fresh.  The fragrance is subtle, It’s not something that is overly noticeable but seemingly blends into your natural aroma. I’ve worn the fragrance for a couple of weeks now and found that it lasts for most of the day and that the longer it’s left on, the more pleasant it smells. 

My favourite thing about this fragrance is that it’s unisex, I mean what a wonderful idea! I love the fact that this scent will be slightly different for each person as it seems to react differently to each persons skin. I actually got my partner to try the fragrance and although he didn’t particularly enjoy it, it smelt completely different on him than it did on me, how fascinating! I have recommend this product to multiple friends and I would definitely recommend that you try this perfume out for yourself. Don’t just sniff the bottle, spray some on your skin and wait for it to transform into something completely unique. 

I’m so happy that I was chosen to test this fragrance, It’s truly encouraged me to try new things. At first I was not particularly keen because ‘Memoire’ is not the sort of scent I would have naturally gravitated towards, but I genuinely found myself enjoying the change. The perfume that I usually wear is Nina Ricci ‘Nina’ which is a very sweet feminine smell. Memoire in comparison seems more elegant and subtle, it seems to enhance your natural aroma rather than mask it. ‘Memoire’ certainly grows on you over time and I would encourage everyone to give it a chance! 

Thanks again to @TazK for the chance to review this product! 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Gucci Memoire Review

Galara01
Going Pro

Thank you for your review @Becky09  it just shows that perfumes once sprayed on react differently to us all &  using something more than once helps to notice all the different ingredients 

DalilaSeca
Multimasker

Love this review, thank you for sharing your experience.

I am more into sweet, floral, perfumes and I loved this one, it's fresh and different but once it settles on your skin is heavenly (at least for me).

Community Manager
Community Manager

Love your review @Becky09 💕 

Highlighted

Becky09
Nailing It

Thank you, I'm glad you liked my review!