cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foundation Samples arrived!

samyco
Getting Lippy

fYmHP80m.jpg
I got a sample of YSL Glow x Matte foundation and a sample of Armani's Luminous Silk foundation.
Armani one was on my wish list for a long time and it's great to have a sample now...
Can't wait to try these. I've heard a lot about Armani's silk foundation , anyone tried it???? 

#giorgioarmani  #luminoussilkfoundation  #foundation #glow  #matte  #yvessaintlaurent 

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Foundation Samples arrived!

TH130199
High Brow

Enjoy! Looking forward to reading your reviews

I haven’t got round to trying my YSL one yet but I already have and love the Armani one, it blends so easily and the bottle is so cute too! @samyco 

Ash_k
Total Glossip

Did you get the ysl 1 in the post with s primer?  I signed up for mine and haven't got 1 yet  😐I know few others have already received in post @samyco 

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@samyco   i didn't tried, Armani foundation, but tried YSL it was bad match for me, but i liked how it's smells.

MsCochin
Getting Lippy

I’m dying to try Armani luminous silk! Looking forward to your review x 

samyco
Getting Lippy

I received it from Sopost , a friend sent me a link.  @Ash_k  x 

samyco
Getting Lippy

Yes, I love the smell too!!!! Like fresh cucumber ?! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Very nice smell. 
I haven't tried them yet, hope it's a match for me. 
@NadiaS88 

Mid12
Getting Lippy

@samyco great i am glad that you have it 😊

Shellmcd
Winging It

Hoe did u get these samples these please looks good and hope u enjoy hun thanks for reading 

samyco
Getting Lippy

@Shellmcd facebook ads and sometimes my friends send me links. 
I've seen the ad on instagram as well. Follow the brands on facebook and instagram and you'll see some ads like '' claim a sample'' 
I see some posts here that users share these links with the community members, so keep an eye on the home page Smiley Happy Good luck..