cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flattering, fresh, floral and fabulous

Alison01
Nailing It
I have been a big fan of Dior in the past, but unlike my husband who has worn Fahrenheit for years, I’ve not worn it regularly for quite some time.  

What a JOY! (see what I did there 😊)
I’m glad I received this sample as it’s renewed my interest in their fragrances.    I love that it’s different to any other of my current perfumes which are mostly light floral.   

Not only was it strong enough to last all day, but it also stayed fresh unlike so many perfumes that disappear after less than an hour on your skin.   It’s what I would normally describe as a mature fragrance.    It was one of the few perfumes that my husband actually noticed.    

Flattering, fresh, floral and fabulous and therefore definitely recommended   

Sauvage review to follow. 599F38D0-42B1-486D-9E45-B9BB7AB6E734.jpeg

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Flattering, fresh, floral and fabulous

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@Alison01  thus fragrance smells Devine!🌸 lovely reveiw Enjoyyy🥰

@Michele82 @Areej @Boss786  @ravishingrab are these the sample bottles you guys got? Bottle seems different to other posts?🤔💡 wonder what bottle I will get🤔🥰

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@Alison01  Congrats on getting selected for this. Lovely review and I'm glad it helped you liking them again Smiley Happy

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Alison01 Congratulations on getting selected ❤️

@BeautySeeker-03 No these were the new on you bottles that were sent to people who got selected..........the samples we got look like the real thing but tiny. The joy is 5ml and the sauvage is 10ml.  A batch of us posted the pictures.

Anniie
Beauty Icon

Love both scents 💕💕 @Alison01 

Alison01
Nailing It

Me too @Anniie      I’m forcing my husband to write his own review so will update this as soon as.  .   

He likes a number of different fragrances and tends to stay loyal to the brands that he likes most so trying Sauvage was perfect for him.       

He liked it - he’s actually taken it away with him.   As it was a small bottle, he took it on board his flight as cabin baggage.  Handy!

Annmac
Going Pro

Lovely review @Alison01 bad pun 😂😘 congratulations on being selected.

Looking forward to your Sauvage review 💕

Alison01
Nailing It

@Annmac  bad pun 😂

Yes, very bad.   I try my best ... 😂😂😂

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Alison01  Congrats on being selected and Tks for your review. Like you, I truly enjoy this scent. 👏🏻👏🏻🤩🤩

@BeautySeeker-03  As @Areej  has mentioned, that’s not the freebie we got in store, but the new on you. Ours are minis. 😉

254FCEAD-E346-47BE-93F4-C26B04AEF9EA.jpeg

Highlighted

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Alison01  lovely review thku beautiful fravrance love it

@BeautySeeker-03  i did not get mine simlar thing lol happened to us aswel in bham to diffrent SA said 2 diffrent things🤷‍♀️🤔