cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estee Lauder ANR Serum Review

Robynfs
Getting Lippy

I'm very pleased to have been chosen to review the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Intense Serum. Thanks to @TazK  and the team!

I'm 31 and have dry, thin skin that is starting to show signs of ageing. I'm forever searching for a skin moisturizing miracle! Having not tried any of the ANR range before I wasn't really sure what to expect, but basically it does everything- targeting dry, dull, stressed out skin.

I have started using the serum every night after cleansing. It has a light, gel like consistency that is absorbed quickly. On applying my skin feels soothed, soft and generally more comfortable.  After several weeks of use my skin is noticably less 'irritable'

I'd certainly recommend to anyone looking to balance dry or sensitive skin 

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Estee Lauder ANR Serum Review

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@Robynfs  Congratulations on getting opportunity and thanks for sharing your thoughts 😍❤️ It’s really good serum I am using it for couple of years now and I love it 😍

makeup-addict
Perfectly Primed

Thanks for sharing @Robynfs glad it's working well for you. I want to try this now 😊

Mid12
Nailing It

Congratulations lovely on being selected and this is a fab review lovely 😊 @Robynfs 

TH130199
In the Spotlight

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Congrats on getting selected! @Robynfs 

Ashli
Beauty Icon

Congratulations on being chosen for this @Robynfs . Thankyou for sharing your thoughts on this. I'm 30 and suffer with dry irritable skin and is always on the hunt for new moisturizers/serums etc so this sounds perfect for me. Will definately have a look at it x

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Congratulations for being selected 🎉🎉🎉 @Robynfs and thank you for the review 🤗

Hutch
Nailing It

@RobynfsCongratulations for being chosen and thank you for the great review Heart

Yusu1234
Nailing It

@Robynfs Congratulations