cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elemis superfood win......

Samwills
Getting Lippy

Thought I would give you all a quick review of the Elemis superfood products that I  was lucky enough to win last month. I am currently sat with the 2 masks on enjoying a lazy Sunday afternoon.  The Berry Boost is great for helping with breakouts & calms down pesky spots quickly, so I have this on my chin & forehead the  Vital Veggie is amazing at nourishing dry patches so have this on my cheeks. The jelly exfoliator feels like rubbing jam on your face, its not sticky but reminds me of strawverry jam & the pips in there!!! The Kefir Tea Mist smells absolutely Devine & I use this as a quick toner after the masks or as a pick me up throughout the day to refresh my makeup. Amazing products & ones I will defiantly purchase again. Hope this helps my fellow beauty community lovelies .... happy Sunday masking 😁😁

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Elemis superfood win......

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@Samwills  they all sound amazing esp the berry boost. Hopefully you can give more detailed review once you've used it few more times Smiley Happy

Samwills
Getting Lippy

The Berry Boost is amazing. I had some angry red spots on my chin where I having been training too much & nothing seems to calm them. Have just taken the masks off after about 15/20 minutes & no sign of redness at all. Skin feels & looks clearer & brighter. Would have posted a pic but it wasn't a pretty sight!!! Maybe next time... haha 😂

Sian123
Multimasker

These products sound great! Definitely keen to try the Berry Boost mask. Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Xx

donster
Living the Highlight

I like the sound of the jelly exfoliator! x