cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dior Joy & Sauvage.

EmaSullivan
Living the Highlight

I've been meaning to do this post for a week or so now, but I've not been feeling great and the internet decided not to work.. but here we go!

I was lucky enough to be selected to review the new Dior fragrances, Joy & Sauvage.
I've always been a big fan of Dior fragrances, and more recently their cosmetics.

Dior Joy is an intense version of the original Joy fragrance, although I don't think I've ever smelt the original. It's such a lovely fragrance, even though it's an intense perfume it's still light and not overpowering. I really like this perfume, it's floral, fresh, and bright, but also quite warm and reassuring, without sounding cliche, the smell does bring a sense of Joy . I love how well it wears too, I always find after a while of wearing a perfume you tend to stop smelling it, regardless of how strong they are, which I found with this, although I picked up a top I'd worn the night before and the smell what still really strong and vibrant on the clothes! I would definitely recommend this perfume! It's such a lovely smell, I can't imagine it's one many people would dislike!

The Sauvage sample I did try and give my other half to see what he thought of it, but he's not really into stuff like that, although he did say he really liked it so thats something!

Sauvage is one smell that I absolutely adore, to the point where I've even considered getting it for myself, I don't care if it's a male fragrance. In all honesty, I know this has been launched as a new fragrance, but I'm not sure what's new about it, it still smells as gorgeous as the past launches. The smell is warm and musky, a little rough, and very powerful. I just adore it. The lasting power of this is phenomenal, I gave myself one spray one day, went to the gym and I could smell it so intensely for hours.  It's strong, raw, and warm, and definitely one of my favorite smells about! This is another I'd recommend, not just to men too!!Screenshot_20190912-125043_Gallery.jpg

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted

Re: Dior Joy & Sauvage.

Shafaqshehzad
Living the Highlight

Congratulations! And brilliant 🤩

as long as you like the fragrance 

you can wear it

let it be men’s fragrance 👏🏼 

@EmaSullivan 

I am meaning to review mine as well but I am not good at reviewing fragrances! 🙈

Areej
Beauty Icon

@EmaSullivan Congratulations on getting selected, I haven’t tried both, but I will once I get to the store ❤️

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@EmaSullivan 

Congratulations on being chosen! I have tried the Sauvage and it's lush . Looking forward to trying the new Joy in store😊

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@EmaSullivan  Congrats on being selected!!! I also love them! Dior certainly has surprised me with the new improvements of both fragrances. 😍🤩

EmaSullivan
Living the Highlight

@Shafaqshehzad thank you ❤️ I agree that writing about fragrance is hard! 

EmaSullivan
Living the Highlight

@Areej thank you! They're both lovely, but Sauvage is one of my all time favourites 😍

EmaSullivan
Living the Highlight

@Suzy thank you💚 Joy is lovely , but Sauvage 😍🤤

EmaSullivan
Living the Highlight

@Michele82 thank you 💚 Dior are amazing for fragrance

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@EmaSullivan