cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Damn Girl! Too Faced have done it again...

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys!

I've been testing out the new Damn Girl! mascara from Too Faced this week, and wanted to share my thoughts with you all...

I'm SO fussy about mascara - I'm lucky that my lashes are quite long, but they're also thin and often have a mind of their own, so I need a mascara that strike the right balance between volume and spider eyes! 

Damn girl 1.jpg

I do my makeup on my morning commute, and I'm always looking for products that cheer me up in the early hours. This product definitely does the job - the packaging is so pretty - who doesn't want a pink holographic mascara with a sassy name?! It feels really premium and I couldn't wait to put it through its paces on a bouncy train.

What do you love about Too Faced Damn Girl Mascara and why?

Aside from the incredible packaging, this mascara gives serious volume... You find yourself saying 'Damn!' as you're putting it on! The brush is thick and fluffy, and after one coat your lashes look long and full. This is definitely a mascara that you can build up to create a really dramatic effect, and the formula is wet enough that it won't become too clumpy. 

Would you say this gives more length or volume?

Both! If you're looking for volume, this is the mascara to go for, but the thick brush also gives your lashes a lift to make them look super long too. I only did one and a bit coats for work, but I'd do a few more if I was going out.

Damn girl 2.jpg

How does this product differ to the ones you already use?

I do personally prefer a slightly smaller brush that gives me a bit more control... I like to use the tip of the brush to catch the corner lashes and lower lashes, but as the end of the brush is so big it's quite difficult to do this. However, I think the buildable formula makes up for it - I'd probably use it as a second coat mascara after I've used a smaller wand to define the shape 😊

Damn girl 3.jpg

Would you recommend Damn Girl to a friend, and why?

I'd definitely recommend this to a friend who was after a playful product that gives serious going out out volume! It's the perfect partner in crime for the new Better Than Sex liquid liner - one of my faves ❤️️

Has anyone tried Damn Girl! and Better Than Sex? Which one wins for you?! 

x

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Damn Girl! Too Faced have done it again...

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

Looks amazing so far everyone’s lashes look so long wearing it 🤩

Rabia
Glitterati

@EllenL  What a lovely review ... you look beautiful and lashes 👍😍😍😍😍

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@EllenL Your eyelashes look amazing with it! Heart I am having a little bit of trouble with the inner corner lashes too, need to think of a way to get them! xx

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@EllenL 

Enjoyed reading your fab review  and loved your pics! Damn Girl those lashes look good 👍

Betty1
Multimasker

@EllenL great review! Mine arrived yesterday, can't wait to try it 😍

Anniie
Multimasker

Love the review!poking gorgeous as ever!

Its so good to see all of you admin girls post 💖💖💖💖 @EllenL 

brooke5
Getting Lippy

Wow! Looks so nice 😍 amazing review, can't wait to try this mascara x

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@EllenL  thku for posting your review aswel your eyelashes look soooo good with this mascara on.

Need to try it once its launched😍

kimbeard66
Nailing It

@EllenL the mascara looks lovely on you x