Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Highlighted

Damn Girl Macara Review!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys,

I've been trying out the new Damn Girl Mascara for a few weeks now and I am OBSESSED ๐Ÿ˜ The formula is super black which I love because my lashes are so fair that need all the pigment they can get! 

I was slightly scared of the size of the brush at first because it is bigger than most of my other mascaras but I found it really easy to apply and I love that it doesn't flake or smudge throughout the day ๐Ÿ˜Š I can't believe how small my non-mascara eye looks compared to the Damn Girl side!!

Image from iOS (48).jpg

What do you love about Too Faced Damn Girl Mascara and why?

I love how dark the mascara formula is and that it doesn't smudge throughout the day (most mascaras do on me because my skin gets so oily)

Would you say this gives more length or volume?

For me this gives more volume than length, I usually would use a mascara primer before but I hadn't in this photo so I think that would definitely help give more length!

How does this product differ to the ones you already use?

I was previously using Badgal Bang! Black Volumising Mascara 8.5G - Benefit which has a very different brush shape, I love using them both together to get ultra-thick and long lashes!

Would you recommend Damn Girl to a friend, and why?

For sure! This is an amazing mascara for anyone who wants super thick, long lashes with just one coat, it's great for anyone who's in a rush in the morning and doesn't have time to pack on layer after layer of mascara ๐Ÿ’• 

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Damn Girl Macara Review!

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@TazK @Thank you very much for detailed review. I read so many reviews about Damn Girl! Mascara and everyone saying that they love it. So all of you don't leave me any choice i will definitely will buy it! But first need to finish my KVD mascara๐Ÿ˜ญ

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@TazK  thanks for detailed review ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ Your eyes looks bigger and beautiful... really made a difference ๐Ÿ˜

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@TazK  Thankyou for a lovely detailed review. I've seen so many great posts of this with pictures and I'm really impressed with it I'm actually gonna go buy one!

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

Fab review, @TazK! ๐Ÿ–ค

Such a dramatic photo! It really is like night and day!

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@TazK 

Enjoyed reading your review thanks. Damn Girl has made such a difference to your lashes!

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

Looks amazing! Everyone seems to be loving it so think Iโ€™m gonna have to check it out next time Iโ€™m in Debenhams ๐Ÿคฉ

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@TazK  ahhhh wow brill review an looks great on your lashe,s๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Well me an @SophieG1  went to bullring debehnams to buy the mascara can i just say tht SA was to buzi on her phone wasnt even intrested an sent us to a stand at the front of the debehnams where ypu could try it.

An that too both SA were just not botherd as me @SophieG1  thought she was doing a clients makeup or like costumers but NO she was doing her colleuges makeup an how rude is that no even helping us then this SA try,s seding us back to the counter thats when sophieG1 said noway boss we not doing this 

She was quite annoyed an said id rather go by it from selfridges๐Ÿ˜”

As we seen so many reviews about the mascara we didnt get picked but went to buy it but sorri to say @TazK  we came back without a purschase due to very rude SA,s๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Boss786 wrote:

@TazK  ahhhh wow brill review an looks great on your lashe,s๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Well me an @SophieG1  went to bullring debehnams to buy the mascara can i just say tht SA was to buzi on her phone wasnt even intrested an sent us to a stand at the front of the debehnams where ypu could try it.

An that too both SA were just not botherd as me @SophieG1  thought she was doing a clients makeup or like costumers but NO she was doing her colleuges makeup an how rude is that no even helping us then this SA try,s seding us back to the counter thats when sophieG1 said noway boss we not doing this 

She was quite annoyed an said id rather go by it from selfridges๐Ÿ˜”

As we seen so many reviews about the mascara we didnt get picked but went to buy it but sorri to say @TazK  we came back without a purschase due to very rude SA,s๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Hey @Boss786

That's awful! I'm so sorry you had a bad experience, I'll let the right team know to make them aware. I hope this doesn't put you off the mascara because it is amazing! 

Taryn x

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@TazK  thku kindda put a dampner on it see if i get it but not yet als SA attitude reminds me of the mascara now๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜–โ˜บ