cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Clarins Super Restorative Rose Radiance Cream Review 🌹❤

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

@Annmac you sound like me there, wanting the same 4 products that you like, I said exactly the same thing with the Feel unique samples, I wanted the same products rather than the choice of different ones! Not that long until next Saturday now, our BBB is going really well. Wonder how @DJMcCumiskey  is doing ?

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Thanks for letting me know

i will check that out to try it on

@Annmac  but will definitely wait for offers

Highlighted

Laurenmelon
Nailing It

I have a mini in this and I absolutely love it P.S your skin looks amazing 

Galara01
Going Pro

@Annmac  Wonder if you could choose more than 1 Rose Radiance cream? Good thinking ,I'm tempted to take a look at the offer but like you am trying to rein myself in ,difficult though 

Annmac
Going Pro

@Beauty1 typically it's the most expensive product too 😉 we are doing well with so many great offers and new products appearing, hope @DJMcCumiskey is too.

Annmac
Going Pro

Thank you so much @Laurenmelon glad you like it too. 😍

Annmac
Going Pro

@Galara01 it is difficult with so many great new products and offers, trying to do as @DJMcCumiskey suggested and enjoy finding and using products in my cupboards I'd forgotten about

Galara01
Going Pro

@Annmac  Yes I'm trying to do that, its amazing what's in there & stuff I'd forgotten about 

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Yes there's new product every other day as well as offers by all the retailers and brands @Annmac , it's a miracle we haven't broken our BBB yet !

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Annmac That’s great to know!

No, I haven’t tried it yet. I’ve got a few to go through at the moment, but will ask for a sample. Tks for your recommendation ! Much appreciated!!! 🤩🤩😍😍