cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Benefit Roller Liner

charlotte87anst
Winging It

20190124_142948.jpg

I have been lucky enough to trial run this little beauty. 

So I thought I would put it to the ultimate test for its staying power, a sweaty gym session! and it didn't disappoint. I sweated and rubbed my eyes and face in my gym towel several times and it's not budged, it's brilliant.

The application was easy too, smooth and very precise, I tend to start at the outer edges of my eyes (the flicks) and go from the rim of my lower lid and follow that line up to my brow for a more subtle daytime look. 

I would totally recommend this product to a friend, it's impressed me enough to replace my old time favourite that I used to purchase.  

I love it because it had a precise point, amazing staying power and is a bold black colour. Definite repurchase!

Thank you Debenhams for allowing me to trial it, it didn't disappoint. xx

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Benefit Roller Liner

MinnieMouse
Nailing It

Congratulations on being one of the testers Smiley Happy

It is a fantastic eyeliner. I have the brown. 

It is frustrating all the samples were black. Some of us have blue eyes (and very fair skin) so can only wear brown eye makeup.

In a time of obsessive catering to outlier groups in beauty offerings it would be nice for blue eyed or very fair skin people to be considered. 

First world problems like all the beauty complaints. 

Pineapple
Multimasker

I love this! I can't stop looking at your perfect line Heart! I love that you gave it the ultimate test by crushing it in the gym Woman Happy

charlotte87anst
Winging It

charlotte87anst
Winging It

thank you so much. it was certainly put through a thorough test. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

charlotte87anst
Winging It

๐Ÿ˜‚ first world problems indeed.

I do love a bold black line though, iv never tried a brown, may have to give that a go as i have blue eyes, thanks for the tip Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Love this review @charlotte87anst - thank you ๐Ÿ˜„ I've been using it too and it's definitely the longest lasting liquid liner I've used to date!