cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benefit Roller Liner Review

donster
Perfectly Primed

I was so excited to be one of the lucky community members to be picked to try the new Benefit Roller Liner in matte black!

I am a big fan of Benefit products and couldn't wait to try this.

Benefit is known for its beautifully unique  packaging and this product has the same lovely pink and black design to the rest of the Roller collection.

Now that I am in my late 30's I have noticed that achieving the perfect flick/wing effect has become harder over the years! The skin around my eye area is not the same as my 20 something skin! 

The Roller lash liner has the most amazing precision tip and it doesn't drag on the skin which is fantastic for me as it makes application so much smoother. It glides along the skin easily, no pressure needed!

The liner has great staying power and lasted all day. 

I love that it is waterproof as this will be perfect for summer holidays where I do tend to like a bit of makeup (even on pool days!)

The more I use this lovely liner the better I am getting at creating a neat line once I got used to  the longer tip.

The formula is matte and quick drying, but still easy to tidy up any little mistakes!

I would definately recommend this beautiful product, it has everything you would hope for in a liquid liner, it's long lasting, doesn't smudge and is gentle on the skin.

Thank you @EllenL and Debenhams for giving me the opportunity to try this!   

collage.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Benefit Roller Liner Review

Community Manager
Community Manager

Looks great @donster! So glad you liked it and thank you for a fab review 😊 

Re: Benefit Roller Liner Review

Er1109
Getting Lippy

Thankyou for this! 

I was unsure whether to try or not but I’m defo going to go and pick one up when I’m in town next week! Looking forward to trying it ✨