cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benefit Roller Liner Review!

HannahJo
Getting Lippy

Hi!!

I was lucky enough to get picked to review the Roller Liner True Matte Liquid Eyeliner 1Ml - Black - Benefit    ..and here are some of my thoughts!

I love the eyeliner beacause it was so smooth to use! The tip was so soft and easy to manoeuvre without tugging at my skin. The blackness of the liquid was everything I look for in an eyeliner, true matte black!

It had great staying power and wasn't too drying on my eye, I would recommend setting the eyeliner with a little bit of black eyeshadow on the inside corner if you're going to be wearing for a long time as this could help keep it put even longer.

I would definitely reccomend this to a friend because it is so easy to use and has amazing colour payoff and staying ability!

I would love it if you guys would check out my review on YouTube also, I am loving reviewing products over there too & would love for your feedback! Smiley Happy

https://youtu.be/Cx4_nnHWghU

rollerliner2.jpg

PICKLES! Today I am trying out the new Benefit Roller Liner, after being such a fan of the Roller Lash will this live up to the hype??? WATCH TO FIND OUT! Don't forget to join the Debenhams Beauty Community for some amazing tips, samples and giveaways! (Not sponsored, just my opinion!) ...
7 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Benefit Roller Liner Review!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for such a fab review @HannahJo! Love that you've done a video, and your liner wings are amazing 😍

Pineapple
Multimasker

Teach me how to do my wing master! Woman LOL That's an amazing review, I loved the comparison with the S&G eye liner, I thought they were going to turn out similar but I was surprised, pleasantly so Smiley Happy. It's on my wishlist now! xx

Angelprincess87
Total Glossip

Love your review and the liner, it is my favourite eyeliner, I have it in brown aswell as black and have recently been able to do a winged eyeliner for the first time, I find that eyeliner better than the Benefit They're Real Liner as I found that the They're Real Liner tends to smudge and is transfer proof whilst the Roller Liner does not budge until removal.

Rabia
Multimasker

😮 wow ... thanks and you did great 👍 . I would love to try it . I like eyeliners a lot but I don’t know to apply it nicely and alwaysi coudnt apply same on  both eyes ☹️

donster
Total Glossip

Loved watching your youtube  review of the Roller Liner. 

What lip colour are you wearing in the video? It's a lovely shade!

HannahJo
Getting Lippy

Thank you 😊 Its Kat Von D's 'Everlasting' Liquid lipstick in 'Lolita' ❤

donster
Total Glossip

It really suits you. I will have to have a look out for it .