cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benefit Roller Liner Review

JaiGates
Getting Lippy

BEAUTY COM.jpg

Was lucky enough to try the new Benefit Roller Liner and I think it’s amazing! I love that it's so black and matte! It was so easy to use, and felt really inky? One stroke was all I needed and I loved it! It lasted all day from 8am-10pm and even when I had watery eyes my wings still looked so sharp?! I would say to mark out where you want your wing to end so you know where you’re going with it cause it’s not a liner that’s easy to correct if you make a mistake. I would recommend this to my friends it's so black and easy to use, would prob tend to recommend to my friends that are more confident in doing wing liner however as it is so pigmented I would still recommend. 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: *CLOSED* NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all liner lovers...

Ozge
Getting Lippy

Looks great on you! And a great review.

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

I bought one yesterday and tried it on my sister, love the tip. Hopefully it won't dry out quick 😊

Re: Benefit Roller Liner Review

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your review @JaiGates  - it looks so pretty!

What highlighter are you using?! 🤩

JaiGates
Getting Lippy

Thank you!

JaiGates
Getting Lippy

Very Welcome!

I always store my felt tip liners upside down so they last longer- especially if you are worried about it drying out quick? X

JaiGates
Getting Lippy

Welcome! Thanks for selecting me✨

And it’s the Laura Geller Guilded Highlighter that members got free a few months back! And then a lighter doll beauty highlighter on right at the top of the high points of my face✨ @EllenL   X

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Ah amazing, I love that one! I have Ballerina and Guilded Honey and they're sooo pretty ✨