Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

monthly beauty samples to pick up in store

vip2018
Fresh Face

Hey Guys

....so.... any1 else interested to know when our next sample will be ready to collect in store

After signing up my first sample is the DIOR JOY and o.m.g. really such a JOY to wear and the bottle so beautiful... and the FILORGA sample of skincare, again, such an amazing sample....so I have been frequenting into my local Debenhams WITHOUT any progress, with the on site staff informing  that the December 2018's sample is going to be kept for closer to the Christmas holiday than would usually be available....So I have just received my online mail from Debenhams to find Still No Word of this months sample, however, their has been an eyeliner available nut only at the Oxford Street store for Kate Fontanie?... Any way hope you all are ready for your amazing Christmas Holiday, I defiantly am no where near ready so I'll have to go with whatever I find that I have on the day.

Merry Christamas.x.x.x.x. 

7 REPLIES

Re: monthly beauty samples to pick up in store

Bethanyan
Getting Lippy

I've been searching to see if I can find out when/if the sample will arrive this month. I wish there was a direct place to go check, like if it was always announced on the Facebook page or here somewhere!!! Ahh well, at least I've got my debenhams advent calendar to keep me occupied at the moment! Merry Christmas! 

DEETYNEANDWEAR
Getting Lippy

Up until a few months ago I used to get an email on a Thursday night or Friday morning telling me about the Beauty club samples . That stopped and it seems to be like finding a needle in a haystack trying to find what is available and when . I get almost daily emails from Debenhams so why no emails about the Beauty club samples and why is it so difficult to find what might be available It's almost as if they don't want people to know about them. Not a happy bunny and I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way 

Kathmerixxx
Nailing It

I havnt had e mails for a while regarding samples when in debenhams i  just ask at payment counter to be told havnt arrived yet. To be honest dont think the staff know whats going on as they cant give any indication when samples are available. Rather annoying.

Lmaksimovic1970
Total Glossip

I asked today at the Debs beauty counter they haven't had any and don't know when the next lot is in.  I was told to try next week. 

GemaR
Winging It

On the blog says that it will be this friday 21st and it is a shower mousse from rituals finallyyyyyy

Bethanyan
Getting Lippy

Just picked up my rituals shower gel!!! Yay! Go get it girls!!!

Lmaksimovic1970
Total Glossip

It is bit of a joke as I went in at 1.30 and the last one was given to the woman in front of me! Aparently they had 2 boxes and are gone lol😠