cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Your Local Debenhams πŸ’‘πŸ›

BeautySeeker-03
Getting Lippy

Where is everyones local Debenhams based? Im Aberdeen Scotland, most people iv seen seem to be England. Would think it would be great to meet up with  fellow community members share tips tricks everything beauty over a cheeky cake &coffee? 🧐πŸ₯°

34 REPLIES 34

Re: Your Local Debenhams πŸ’‘πŸ›

DJMcCumiskey
High Brow

Carlisle is my local @BeautySeeker-03 , well there is one a lot closer only 8 miles away, but I don't like going into that town.  I worked there many years and I hate it lol!  

Gateshead is another one I go to regularly.  

Areej
Nailing It

@BeautySeeker-03 From Bradford, West Yorkshire here we didn’t even have a Debenhams till a couple of years ago. I did a Scotland car trip not so long ago, drove from Bradford to Edinburgh, then to Inverness then up to Wick stayed two nights then back down the same way, Scotland is beautiful. ❀️❀️❀️

MFbeauty
Nailing It

Mines Aberdeen too, love what they’ve been doing with the colours in Aberdeen lately they’ve been making the City centre a lot less dull

@DJMcCumiskey I love Gretna and Carlisle it’s one of my fav parts of Scotland (or should I say England too seen as its right on the border)!x

DJMcCumiskey
High Brow

I like Gretna for the Gateway Village @MFbeauty , and also The old blacksmiths shop too as that's where we got married!  

BeautySeeker-03
Getting Lippy

@Areejthat's quite a distance from me thenπŸ˜‚  that's some drive? How long did that take you?πŸ˜‚ Edinburgh is nice  iv been there a couple of times its also great for shopping πŸ’‘πŸ’ƒ I don't actually think I have ever been to Inverness actually πŸ€” I do love scotlands country side❀ to the honest I only  started shopping in Debenhams like 2/3 years ago😱 x

BeautySeeker-03
Getting Lippy

@MFbeauty  First person  from Aberdeen iv seen in our communityπŸ™ŒπŸ˜ Yeah I'm also loving all the colours & wall art that's been done totally  brightens the city upπŸ–€ I actually seen there was a wall with missing bricks in the city centre that's been filled in with lego 😱😱 its was actually really quirky. My frav is the multi coloured  stairs next  to St NicholasπŸ₯°

@DJMcCumiskeyWOW Gretna  is a place iv always been  keen to visit sounds romantic &beautifulπŸ₯° &it my dream wedding location πŸ™πŸ₯°πŸ₯° 

BeautySeeker-03
Getting Lippy

@DJMcCumiskey  oops think I read your message wrongπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š you stay in Carlisle yeah?😁 

Areej
Nailing It

@BeautySeeker-03 a total of 11 hours ONE WAY πŸ˜‚ (not including any rest stops) 

i stopped at Inverness so I could go see Loch Ness  

charljadepotter
Perfectly Primed

@BeautySeeker-03  Mine is in Newport, South Wales. I had noticed most people were in England as well x