cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

VIP beauty event Meadowhall Sheffield

Lingalong8
Multimasker

I went to tonight’s beauty event in Meadowhall. It wasn’t as good as last event in bull ring birmingham. There was no goody bag given out and you had to buy the raffle tickets. Last time I showed my receipts and got tickets to enter.

i managed to ask for samples with my ticket and was given the Mac bag of samples. I bought two Dior palettes, sadly they had sold out of the backstage lip pallet I wanted. But she gave me lots of samples.

we also picked up a few samples from Bobbi brown,and  some sweets.the  samples of shiseido were from another store! B544B4C2-36C8-4710-A9F3-3C0E9F4A6203.jpeg

D274D5A3-9309-44E6-9A82-247B2FC7507D.jpeg

A18C564B-22F1-40B0-A593-79CBBC5B046E.jpeg

4C0AF071-8E71-4244-96E6-9BF4FF1B6F0F.jpeg

59738924-D74D-40B0-BAE4-3F731152CEF3.jpeg

6 REPLIES

Re: VIP beauty event Meadowhall Sheffield

SophieG1
Multimasker

wow i went to the one in the bull ring and you got so much more!! so you did the right thing going to a different store those mini Dior lip glosses look amazing i would have loved to got one xx

Lingalong8
Multimasker

@SophieG1 I would have gone to bull ring but ended up working in Sheffield.

only really Dior gave lots of samples with purchase. Too faced had a free gift with purchase but I was too hot to look at what to buy. 

I think it’s cus my friend kept asking for more samples, she gave me more! Lol 

Lucky1909
Winging It

Love your items especially the Dior samples.  Wish I could go to these events but sadly I couldn't get a babysitter. 

Ashli
Nailing It

oh wow these are great samples to get your hands on girl!

Lingalong8
Multimasker

That was a shame @Lucky1909 it started at 4pm so you might been able to take her. Though it can get cramped n noisy for little ones. Hope next time you can get some one to look after her.

Lingalong8
Multimasker

Thanks @Ashli  Though I found you really do need to ask if they giving any gifts or samples with purchase.  Even when doing normal shopping I ask and tend not to buy unless I can get something extra.