cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Roll call! Where is everyone located?

DJMcCumiskey
High Brow

It was a lot warmer here today @Boss786  ☀️ Yesterday it was 14 degrees for us as we live on the coast, and 22 degrees further inland.  

Today we went into the Lakes and it was really warm!  🌞 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey we had 25 degrees yestrdy defo and was in 22 today but been good

14 oh god thts cold now for us🤣🤣

Tarnjit
Nailing It

I'm from Sheffield! We have a shopping center with a debenhams and it's in town too, both have t k maxxs but town one is better. 1 John Lewis in town and no selfridges at all. I don't go to town much despite it being there I only shop in the shopping centre.... Unfortunately everything goes super quickly there... So hardly ever catch a bargain at t k maxx etc but love it nonetheless xoxo

Areej
Nailing It

@bonnieburton Bradford here ✋ We only got a Debenhams a couple of years back. We didn’t even have a mall either 😭 I remember having to travel to Leeds and go to Debenhams there. The fanciest store we have in Bradford is Debenhams.

I love the sound of Rural Dorest tough, sounds heavenly and peaceful ❤️

Areej
Nailing It

@Tarnjit Your not too far from me ❤️ And you have a lot more shops then we do....lucky you ❤️❤️

Highlighted

Rabia
Going Pro

@bonnieburton  You are lucky so moving so more shopping 😍 

I am in Coventry we have a Debenhams not too small not big ..... but for me it’s ok it doesn’t have very big brands in beauty section... 

i don’t go to tkmax a lot but boots I go boots near to me doesn’t have big beauty counters 😍 

moving to Stoke-on-Trent in July so let’s see... don’t have any idea about new place 

charljadepotter
Perfectly Primed

@Boss786  We only have Urban Decay, Benefit and BareMinerals counters. Then we have Too Faced, Nude by Nature, Nails Inc on shelves but not actual counters, I'm not sure if there is another brand as well x

@Areej  Our Debenhams only opened a few years ago, when they built a new little shopping centre. Its under cover but not actually inside and there are still a few empty shops x

Areej
Nailing It

@charljadepotter just wondering where your located? 

bonnieburton
Getting Lippy

@DJMcCumiskey have not been to Cumbria, but you sound like you're in the same boat as me! My partner's family has moved up to Newcastle, so I ironically go to Gateshead quite a bit as well Smiley Happy

@Tarnjit Never been to Sheffield, but they've got a great music scene so I'd love to go one day!

@Areej Been to Bradford airport... you are lucky you are close to Leeds, it's one of my favourite cities in the UK! Rural Dorset is really pretty, and I dare say we might get the best weather in the UK. It's really with all the thatched cottages everywhere and wild deer and pheasants roaming about. I guess because I'm not from here I appreciate it more.

Areej
Nailing It

@bonnieburton I do like the sound of nature, I don’t mind living in  Bradford it’s a quite little town, but for shopping I love Leeds and for Food too they have some amazing places to eat. I’ve driven to the tip of Scotland and witnessed its beauty , but never been towards Dorset. The next  time your in Leeds let me know come to mine for Dinner ❤️❤️❤️