cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: My prayers have been heard 😍😍😍

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Looks even better in the flesh @SophieG1 , waiting patiently for mine to be dispatched!  

I'll use everything except the Clinique product.  

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey  You’ll be shocked when it arrives I honestly thought it was going to be tiny but it’s quite a big box I’d say just bigger than a glossy 😊

Lesley98
Getting Lippy

Oh wow! Defiantly worth it then! What else did you purchase? 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

I brought a too Faced travel lip injection it was £11 but I also had a £5 click and collect voucher 😊 they still have quite a lot on sale from Christmas and Nyx do cheap lipsticks 😊

Highlighted

Lesley98
Getting Lippy

@SophieG1 Sounds good! I finally bought mine today and love it! I'm looking for a new primer so cannot wait to try the smashbox one! I managed to buy a EstΓ©e lauder lipgloss too!

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Lesley98  It’s a great selection isn’t it 😍 and the box is definitely worthy of storage when finished with xx

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey  Sorry just saw you asked the colour of the Kat Von d it’s the shade lovecraft. 

I really love the smell of the Kat Von D lipsticks. 

Lesley98
Getting Lippy

@SophieG1 Yes it is! Love the design of it! Cant wait to try all of the products but never want them to be empty lol

Lesley98
Getting Lippy

@SophieG1I've never tried the Kat Von D lipsticks either so looking forward to trying it and I'll see what it smells like lol. 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Lesley98  I’m looking forward to trying the Aveda tonic 😊 I tried the Clinique moisturiser and it’s loveky just melts in to the skin! Can’t wait to see what brands the bring in to the next one maybe a mini perfume as well 😍.