cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

My Local Debenhams Finally Opened.

Beauty Icon

IMG_20200627_155447.jpg

One of the last Debenhams stores to open yesterday was my local, so I had to pop along to see if the queues were too long. There were no queues at all, I waltz straight in there, most of the store looked the same except for the cleaning stations and no beauty items out, just the perfume which looked rather empty but hopefully when the situation improves the beauty items will be out. It is a relief that my local has opened as it's in Intu who went into administration the afternoon before and the other 2 Debenhams which I shop at Watford and Westfield London will not reopen at all, so I was rather worried.

I bought a dress, some household stuff and above headband which is closest to beauty item that I can post. It's a lovely Matthew Willamson one great whilst using masks or Exfoliaters. πŸ’œβ€

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted

Re: My Local Debenhams Finally Opened.

In the Spotlight

@Beauty1  Bet your so pleased you've still got a Debenhams 😊 and the Matthew Williamson headband is lovely. I'd wear it regardless of whether I was using a mask or not πŸ’•

Highlighted

Glitterati

@Beauty1 , at least in your area Debenhams is still open. I am also worried about Debenhams in Reading and Westfield.πŸ₯Ί

I like your MW headband, nice design.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

I thought I did mention a couple of times that Debenhams at Westfield is not reopening @Tallatz . Also Reading was due to close as well or not reopening.

That's true @Galara01 , worth wearing most times as it's so pretty. You have no idea how relieved I am that my local Debenhams has opened, slightly worried though as it's in Intu and they went into administration on Friday afternoon. 😨😨

Highlighted

Glitterati

I remembered everything @Beauty1 @but I am sad for these places because these were really good shopping places.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Beauty1 so beautiful I  love the colours, before I clicked on your post it thought why did you post a picture of a burrito hahah πŸ˜…until i saw that its a pretty headband up close πŸ₯°

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

I did wonder if I should have posted it because it not that obvious what it is , but as it's so pretty I thought I might as well @Areej . The colours are so cheerful. 😁

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

@Beauty1  My local is open,  but intu Trafford centre isn't too far from me ,so I might go in case things change .Hopefully someone will buy them out 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

I truly hope that someone does buy them out but under these current circumstances and with High Street struggling so much, will there be a buyer @Galara01 

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

@Beauty1  We'll just have to wait and see