cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Mini's

SophieG1
Multimasker

so i saw on Debenhams instagram today all the cute mini's they have! They all look super cute has anyone spotted a mini bar in the Debenhams in the bullring?  

https://www.instagram.com/stories/debenhamsbeauty/

5 REPLIES

Re: Mini's

Boss786
Total Glossip

Yes i have spotted it at the moment it is by the perfume giftsets well whats left of them

Amanda-C
Multimasker

Hi @SophieG1 sadly my local stores don't have these fab looking mini bars. I was up in Bristol a few weeks ago for my birthday and apparently this store has one , but I never got to see it as it was a flying visit due to my husband being with me!!!!!! I don't browse with a wingey husband in tow!!! Lol x

Pineapple
Multimasker

Haven't seen one either!

@Amanda-C I know what you mean lol, can't enjoy staring at and touching all the things with a partner following you Woman LOL!

DJMcCumiskey
Multimasker

I usually leave mine on a seat outside @Amanda-C !   We were at the metro centre yesterday, and there's some seats outside House of Fraser where all the men congregate...all sitting round not talking, just sitting there looking down at their phones!  😂😂  

I've never noticed if my usual store has a mini bar and I forgot to check out the Metro centre one...probably a good job as I think I'd spent enough!  @SophieG1

Angie2
Getting Lippy

Leicester has one and its lovely. Lots of nice little things to try before committing to the full size. Or perfect for holidays.