Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Irresistible VAT free offers on fragrances

Sadi05
Multimasker

Hahahahaha that’s a super hilarious review 🤣🤣 @Boss786 

I might be obsessed with BMWs with engine problems then 🤣🤣🤣

Jokes apart, I personally think you can’t just pick a fragrance and make it your best choice. There are some scents that need to go with one’s personality and need to match with your own body smell as well (might sound weird but that’s true). Some scents would smell better on you than me and some will smell better on me!! That’s what myself and @Rabia were discussing too...like she loved J’adore on me but not that much on herself and I love flower bomb on her but can’t wear it myself....

Reviews might help but I think fragrances are more of an individual things!!! Like Coco Mademoiselle is one of my personal favourites but my blood boils when a colleague of mine wears it 🙈😳 I don’t wana sound mean but it’s true that it becomes unbearable by end of the day 🙈😭 Every time I ask her wat she’s wearing, she says it’s Mademoiselle, I’m like...hmmm smells different again!!!  😝🤣

@Pineapple 

@Reallylovespie 

Sadi05
Multimasker

@Rabia Just pick which ever you like my love!!! can’t wait for your shifting! Will be able to meet more frequent!! excited already 🤩🥳

Highlighted

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Sadi05 This is so true! Scents are also so different from the cards you spray on too! xx

Rabia
High Brow

@Sadi05  Hope things get sorted next week regarding which area to move , kids school and so many thingys you know... but the best part is moving closer to you 😍❤️ I think no more shopping at the minute as other things should be sorted out first ... 

Reallylovespie
Multimasker

@Pineapple did you manage to test it out on your partner?? Intrigued to know if it does indeed respond differently based on gender!

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Reallylovespie Honestly I forgot to look for it Smiley Very Happy. I will when I remember haha.