cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclucive beauty event redditch

Davina
Fresh Face

Extremely disappointed in the event this afternoon!!!!! As it stated it was a ticketed event and i presumed that meant it be open for ticket holders only (not for people to walk in and buy a ticket in the middle of the event to get the discount on their products there and then) and also told the would be goodie  bags, makeovers, festive drinks and nibbles non of which were there. 

The were no free samples at any of the counters as was told by one member staff they are not allowed to order any in the run up to Christmas but they should get some in January. This is the first time I have been to a beauty event, and a shall not be going again!!! Was hoping to get some nice Christmas but all the counters had limited stock, so am now reluctant to shop at Debenhams. 

@EllenL  please could you respond and pass this feedback to the store as well as the team in charge of events. 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Exclucive beauty event redditch

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Davina  sorry to hear that you didn’t have a pleasant experience. It’s such a shame as these nights/events are perfect for Christmas time but if they aren’t going to put the effort in store and make customers feel valued then unfortunately people won’t spend. 

This time of year is when people are going to spend a lot and not even having samples/free gifts is very disappointing. 

@Boss786  spent £170 Black Friday and didn’t even receive 1 sample 😱 same as the rest of us no samples what so ever. 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Davina  oh dear so sorry to hear this i wish they would if learnt from the last year event as many were complaing then

Yes @SophieG1  i spent on chanel £165 and recieved nothing no sample nothing i was quite annoyed i rang costumer services and it was a total waste of time.

I mean comon be fair i spend and spent alot so just thought if i ordered from chanel wrbsite direct i would of had such a beautiful box from chanel aswel as goodies they give beautiful pouches with samples so next time id be thinking were i get my chanel & dior from☹

Highlighted

Loupy
Multimasker

@Davinasorry to hear this. l just wrote about this just now l am very disappointed and l tried to post lt about my bad experience with my local store ,but beauty club did not published lt. 😔 l usually like shopping in my local store but today l was in shock l didn't got my facial treatment that Clarins booked for me couple days ago. And the ladies that worked there didn't treat their customers right today😔

My start at the beauty event started bad ,but l went to another store where l had a great time and l met one of the ladies from this community she was a lovely lady❤ 

Katrina777
Multimasker

@Davina 

Please go to another Debenhams event Smiley Happy dont let it put you off completely let them restore your faith!

Author of It's All Within You & Trust Your Soul

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Loupy  which store did u go to?

@Katrina777  did u go love?

Loupy
Multimasker

@Boss786  l went to my local store on Harrow after my bad experience l decided to leave quick and went to Debenhams in Watford. l had a great time in Watford😍👍