cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Eid Mubarak and happy bank holiday weekend!!!

High Brow

Wishing e everyone a very happy and healthy Eid Mubarak this weekend. πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

For those celebrating like me, it will, be a very different one this year. We might not get to see and celebrate, with family in person but we will be doing this virtually!! 

And have a lovely bank holiday weekend!!! Enjoy the sunshine and hot weather!!!🌞🌞

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted

Re: Eid Mubarak and happy bank holiday weekend!!!

Glitterati

Hope you enjoy your virtual Eid celebrations@Sabina123 and can then meet up with family and friends once it's safe to do so

Highlighted

Multimasker

@Sabina123 Eid Mubarak hope you have a good day and are able to catch up with your family. 

I am Christian my self but respect all religions . 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Eid Mubrarak to you @Sabina123  and all the members celebrating it. Certainly will be different for people this year, but at least everyone can meet up again later in the year and enjoy yourselves then. 

Highlighted

Perfectly Primed

Happy Eid Mubarak @Sabina123. I know this is very difficult time for all of us but specially this weekend, have safety party and enjoy your virtual family party. 

Highlighted

Going Pro

@Sabina123  Eid Mubarak, wish you have a lovely Eid, stay safe and take care.

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Sabina123  Eid Mubarak to you & your loved ones. This is the time for us to be grateful, hopeful, and cheerful. The COVID19 crisis has taught us many social and moral lessons, let's not forget them as things get back to normal. Enjoy your celebrations at home and stay safe ❀

Highlighted

Going Pro

@Sabina123 Wishing u and ur family a happy EID !! 

Highlighted

High Brow

@Sabina123 @Eid Mubarak to you, your family and everyone in the community. True this time Eid is different but inshallah ( by the will of God), we will celebrate it in a better wayπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Sabina123 , EID MUBARAK TO EVERYONE CELEBRATING EID MAY IT BE FILLED WITH JOY AND BLESSINGS 

AND MAY YOU ALLBE SAFE AND HEALTHY WITH YOUR FAMILIES ,LOVED ONES AND FRIENDSπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’