cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do a bit of VIP-ing!

Hi lovely Community friends <3

Who has a ticket to the VIP evening and which store are you going to? I'm going to Oxford st - Can't wait to do all my xmas shopping (going to try and finish it at the event - wish me luck!!) What's on your list?!

xxxx

25 REPLIES 25

Re: Do a bit of VIP-ing!

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

i do for me and my mum and we are going to the falkirk store we always go and we are looking forward to it 

Ah that's so cute! What's on your shopping list? I'm meant to be buying gifts but sure I will treat myself too! x

charlotte_t
Nailing It

I'm going to the Clapham Junction event, cannot wait, it's such a great evening to get those final presents sorted and I'll definitely be treating myself as well. I've got my eye on a #Tiffany Spring Set Perfume Gift Set - Tiffany Co as the best gifts come in the a blue box! Xx

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@rosiejo Hi! I'm going to the Manchester Trafford Centre one and I'm not too sure what to use the £5 voucher on yet lol I'm searching for a new perfume but don't know which one to go for

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

I am going to Ipswich Debenhams.  I need to get my usual ISL foundation. Maybe something else as well. 

te06071
Nailing It

@adamsneddon

I tried this Clarins highlighter, but it dried up very quickly, so I would be wary. Just fyi!

Highlighted

te06071
Nailing It

@rosiejo

I'm going to be there too, see you there Smiley Wink

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

Hi @rosiejo I do have my ticket and it will be my first event too! Smiley Happy I am not sure which store, but it will probably be Exeter ( even though I bought my ticket in Taunton) as its easier to get to via our rather backward public transport system! Smiley Wink I did have 'Mon Guerlain' perfume on my list, but I gave in to temptation on minutes ago and ordered it from Debenhams as it was such an amazing deal! Smiley Surprised 

I love oxford Street store, its huge! <3 Have fun x