cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Do a bit of VIP-ing: Beauty bundle prize

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

The only one I get now is the Look Fantastic beauty box as I find that is definitely the best one.  You get fullsize top name brands -that's where I got the Laura Geller Illuminator - and sometimes more than one full-size, and at least 5 items.  

I used to to get Glossybox and Birchbox (signed back up for that for Black Friday offer, will have to cancel) but cancelled them as they became repetitive and not everyone got the "star" product...some people would get that, and some people would end up with a satchet!  😒

@science_geek

science_geek
Going Pro

Ah, I see @DJMcCumiskey! Do they come on a monthly subscription? Thanks for letting me know! I'm now considering getting one, I will do a bit more research around it because I don't know how much it will cost etc... 

That's rubbish! When you're paying for the same box and items why would they send out satchets to some and deluxe to others! Definitely staying away from those 2 now! 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

@science_geek  Sorry for not explaining it very well!  Yes it's a monthly subscription, and its £15 a month.  It's cheaper if you choose a 3,6 or 12 month subscription by a £1 or £2.  

Those other boxes might have changed now (few years since I last got them) and they might have made all boxes the same as there was a lot of complaints...but I'm not sure?  

SavitaM
Multimasker

Well done @science_geek 🙂

science_geek
Going Pro

Don't worry about @DJMcCumiskey it! I think you did a great job explaining what it briefly was - I hadn't a clue so, no worries! 

Hmm, interesting I will have a look at the other boxes since, £15 a month is a fair bit of money I would like to try products out that I've had my eye on or, that I've just heard a lot of rave about!

Thanks!☺️☺️

science_geek
Going Pro

Thank you so much @SavitaM! It's an amazing prize the best I think I've ever received! ☺️☺️

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

@science_geek@Yes, £15 is quite pricey.  I mean it's mainly worth it, but if you get it every month then it does add up.  I'll probably get another few months and then cancel it. 

There is one from latestinbeauty that starts at £9.  You choose your own items, for £9 you get to choose 3.  The only thing with that is with choosing yourself it obviously isn't a surprise, but I guess that can be a good thing too, at least you know you're getting something you'll like.  

science_geek
Going Pro

That's fair enough @DJMcCumiskey, I might try out a few and see what they're like then probably take it from there too!  ☺️

The latest in beauty one sounds good, I like the idea of choosing my own products first since, I know I'll definitely like it! 

Highlighted

te06071
Nailing It

@science_geek wowee what a bundle!

science_geek
Going Pro

I know @te06071! I literally couldn't agree more best Christmas present ever!!  ☺️ x