SophieG1
Beauty Icon

I love that bronzer its the best I've ever used and it smells divine! xx

Re: COMPETITION: Do a bit of VIP-ing

te06071
Nailing It

@Ashli

Wow you got lots! Love to see what people get Smiley Happy 

I agree, my local branch didn't have much on!

Suzy
Beauty Icon

IMG_20181209_201431_hdr.jpgCounting down the days...

I needed some of my tried and trusted staples from Clinique so picked them up  at the VIP evening. #Clinique Rinse off Foaming Cleanser.

#Clinique Clarifying lotion1

#Clinique All About Eyes Rich which I continually recommend on here cos it's the bees knees for helping hydrate, and reduce fine lines, dark circles and puffiness.

I also got a really cute little gift which I know a certain young lady will love. Three nail polishes in silver, copper and gold with separate corresponding loose glitter at the top of each cap and only £8.

The samples are from the little goody bag I was given and how appropriate to contain ANGEL and JOY for Christmas 😀.

Highlighted

te06071
Nailing It

I went to my local branch for Debenhams VIP beauty evening, but as it's a small branch, they don't stock all of the brands. The event was fun still though - they had festive music playing as well as the local primary school performing some Christmas carols Smiley Happy

I had a few drinks and sweets, then got myself what I went in for (Clarins Eau Ressourcante). I also got a goody bag on presenting my ticket for the event, which was a nice treat for myself. One present off the list yay! Smiley Very Happy

fullsizeoutput_6682.jpegIMG_1976.JPG

te06071
Nailing It

@Suzy

nice pic!

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

I believe the next one will be the summer event it was held on the 7/8th of June this year so I think it will roughly be around the same time. Xx

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@te06071

Ah thank you, yours is too. Sounds like you had a nice time. Good luck for later😊

Chloebryan97
Winging It

Hey guys! 

I visited the bullring and found it very disappointing 😥☹️ No samples or Prosecco like you others are getting!! 

You all looked like you had a lovely time 👏🏻X

Rachie
Total Glossip

@EllenL

Hi Ellen,

Where abouts do we find the post from midday today announcing the winners? 

Thanks

🤞🏻

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

@Rachie if you go to the page with the VIP competition and read all the details,it says it at the end. Smiley Happy x