cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beauty event on the 4th of July!

Beauty1
Multimasker

John Lewis beauty event is on 4th July as well @Pineapple , I have already bought the tickets for that event. I am hoping that Debenhams our way is on different date so I can go to it. Fingers crossed!✌☺

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Areej Honestly I mostly hang around UD, Origins and fragrance haha. Sophie is on holiday so nothing at Origins on the night unfortunately. Not sure about the rest!

@Beauty1 When does the JL one start? If they are close you could do both!

Areej
Multimasker

Beauty1
Multimasker

Unfortunately JL event starts at 5.30pm @Pineapple  and depending on traffic it takes at half hour to 45 mins to get back from JL Watford to Debenhams Uxbridge. So it's not possible. 😰

Babymaker
Nailing It

Is anyone thinking of going to Manchester or Trafford Centre for this if it’s on? I prefer the city centre store but won’t be able to get there until about 6- do you think there’s any point? All samples/gifts had been given out by then last time and there were no gwp offers on. Might check it out and see if there are any 1:1 sessions or talks that look interesting. 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1 May be a bit hard but still 1:30 hours difference between the starting time Smiley Happy. You'll probably manage, depending on whether Debenhams doesn't sway you with good things!  xx

Beauty1
Multimasker

Taking traffic into consideration, it's not really feasible or even worthwhile @Pineapple . Hopefully next time I can attend the Debenhams event. ✌😛

Highlighted

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1 Hopefully, the next one is most likely going to be start of December I think?

Beauty1
Multimasker

Strangely enough Debenhams at Watford said that they expect to have one in December @Pineapple . Now that would be great to go to, their beauty section beats all others by a country mile, much better than Sephora. ☺👍

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1 I've never been to a Sephora! The Debenhams VIP events are twice a year, summer and before Christmas usually Smiley Happy.