cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Beauty event- Free tickets for this evening - Manchester

Babymaker
Nailing It

I have two tickets for the event this evening if anyone wants them. They should give you five pounds off products each. 

Was really looking forward to this evening but after someone ‘kindly’ drove into the back of me this morning I’m now waiting for the repair company to collect my car 🙄Collection from Swinton if you want them.

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Beauty event- Free tickets for this evening - Manchester

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Oh no!  😧  Hope you and anyone who was in your car are ok?  Because that's all that really matters.  @Babymaker 

Such a shame some idiot not paying attention has ended up ruining your evening.  ☹️  So kind of you to offer your tickets to people  😘

Babymaker
Nailing It

@DJMcCumiskey I’m fine- just a bit sore. Stuck waiting for the car to be collected and a courtesy car. Had mini facials booked in too! Bloomin typical! 

Thank you 😊 

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@Babymaker  hope you are safe.. feeling sorry for you love

. Stay blessed and safe 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Glad you are ok @Babymaker  😊  Boo to missing the facials you had booked though ☹️  Hope you're not waiting too long for your car to be collected 🤞🏼

Tarnjit
Going Pro

Aww really sorry to hear this  😔 Im glad your all OK though that's the main thing and don't let the situation upset you too much, just think about the positive that your all well and there is always next time. Is this Swinton in Rotherham? Were the tickets for meadowhall? I would have loved to take them off you as I'm in Sheffield but I didn't get childcare this evening so have to give it a miss myself. However may be worth asking who is from Sheffield too (I'm guessing from the name 😊) or maybe post it on fb meadowhall page and someone from Swinton may be interested?

EDIT: IGNORE ME JUST READ IT PROPERLY IT'S MANCHESTER!! Xoxo

SophiaLora
Getting Lippy

So sorry to hear this, hope you’re ok! Xx 

Clairesteelcity
Multimasker

Aww @Babymaker I hope you're okay. Such a shame sounds like a nice evening. Thanks 

@Tarnjit I am in Sheffield . I live in mexborough so I'm dead close to Swinton

Unfortunately I can't make it tonight but it's nice for you to offer them around 

Tarnjit
Going Pro

Ah @Clairesteelcity no worries, think this is another Swinton maybe in manc now though lol xoxo

MFBeauty1
Beauty Icon

No! It’s a shame you can’t make it maybe you should phone up debs tomorrow and see it you can get a refund? Would be a shame to waste the money! Hope you can make it to the next event in store