Re: A productive Day ๐Ÿ‘

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

Time well spent! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

@Tarnjit your comment about patience level ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Wow a very productive day indeed @Areej . I am terrible for asking for samples, it feels far too awkward for me, hence the reason I tend to miss out most of the time. Enjoy your lovely haul. 

Tarnjit
Going Pro

@Areej haha your too kind! But I feel old! @nogravityleft lol Im not even joking, I had gone to clarins Re a product and was waiting in the queue, instead of approaching me they randomly went to the lady behind me and asked her how they could help. The lady was like erm I think she's waiting before me... And old me would have been like its fine you guys go ahead and smile, now, post kids I glared at the woman, and said to the customer thank you so much for having decency and thinking of me. Glared again and stropped off. Lol I laugh now but at that time I had zero effs left!!

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

@Tarnjit Oh my that was weird of the SA for sure!! Well done for stopping off, honestly. ๐Ÿ‘ I need to be like that a bit more as I'm a total human sacrifice to everybody (if that makes sense) ๐Ÿ˜ถ

Tarnjit
Going Pro

@nogravityleft I used to be like you but it was affecting me mentally thinking about why I'm treatrd like that and only answer I could think of that could make a difference is because I let ppl get away with it. I'm sorry if they don't want my custom or money. The SA was so caught off guard when the other customer said that and I honestly have no idea why anyone would do that I'm not flipping invisible or hiding lol I was stood right next to the till. But anyways also learnt to let go off things so meh. Just not going back there as I don't need any negativity I my life ๐Ÿ˜Š xoxo

Galara01
All Eyes on Me

@Tarnjit Exactly keep negativity away & hopefully that SA will think twice before ignoring people in the queue, after all she lost a sale there so she is the loser really Heart

PATTY54
First Base

I am excited about having a chance to try your product I love trying different things and I โค๏ธ my beauty products so I am very excited to try your beauty products thank you

Tarnjit
Going Pro

@Galara01 ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜. Xoxo